The Student Room Group

how common is it to get almost full UMS in edexcel STEM A levels?

I find 270 pretty hard to get in A2 so im curious about this full UMS (much respect) is it even possible? Like practically? Or 1 in every 10000? ESPECIALLY PHYSICS OH GOD PHYSICS is that even freaking possible?
Reply 1
Its possible but pretty hard to get.
Reply 2
Original post by sarah99630
I find 270 pretty hard to get in A2 so im curious about this full UMS (much respect) is it even possible? Like practically? Or 1 in every 10000? ESPECIALLY PHYSICS OH GOD PHYSICS is that even freaking possible?

Ive dropped about 8 marks so far having done 6/12 modules for my maths and further maths a levels.

Not sure if the edexcel science a levels are a lot harder than the maths ones. I always found that grinding past papers once ur solid on the content the best way to go.

However with new spec science a levels im struggling a bit too. Im not used to the new question styles in the new AQA science papers, so im trying to grind old spec papers in preparation.

Good luck with the grind
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Shaanv
Ive dropped about 8 marks so far having done 7/12 modules for my maths and further maths a levels.

Not sure if the edexcel science a levels are a lot harder than the maths ones. I always found that grinding past papers once ur solid on the content the best way to go.

However with new spec science a levels im struggling a bit too. Im not used to the new question styles in the new AQA science papers, so im trying to grind old spec papers in preparation.

Good luck with the grind

wow that's impressive!
Thanks! Good luck to you too, I'm sure you'll get the hang of the new style eventually.

Quick Reply

Latest