katie091000
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Okay so I retook my maths in November and honestly I've heard the grade boundaries are super high and I'm really worried. I don't think I've done enough to pass and honestly that first paper was probably the worst exam I've ever taken in my life. I thought the third one was quite good but not good enough for me to pass.
Did anyone else re take their maths in November and if so how did you find it?!
gdunne42
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by katie091000)
Okay so I retook my maths in November and honestly I've heard the grade boundaries are super high and I'm really worried. I don't think I've done enough to pass and honestly that first paper was probably the worst exam I've ever taken in my life. I thought the third one was quite good but not good enough for me to pass.
Did anyone else re take their maths in November and if so how did you find it?!
The grade boundaries have not yet been published, any suggestion that they are super high is a) speculation and b)probably wrong.

P.S. if you want to discuss a past exam make sure to specifiy which examiner
Yurikatsuki
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Are you doing AQA? And if you are which topics came up in each paper?
katie091000
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by Yurikatsuki)
Are you doing AQA? And if you are which topics came up in each paper?
Hi, I was on edexcel and the first paper was totally the worst for me. I had loads of 5 mark Questions and things like working out angels, algebra, straight line graphs, construction graphs, nth term etc came up.
Yurikatsuki
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by katie091000)
Hi, I was on edexcel and the first paper was totally the worst for me. I had loads of 5 mark Questions and things like working out angels, algebra, straight line graphs, construction graphs, nth term etc came up.
thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (24)
16.78%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (48)
33.57%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (14)
9.79%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (14)
9.79%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (7)
4.9%
I think it's an unfair expectation (33)
23.08%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
2.1%

Watched Threads