guys wearing thongs let me know

Watch
jamesmale21
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hey all in new here and just wanted your on opinion on guy's wearing thongs made for men the reason is Im a 21 year gym fit lad with a ripped tanned body and and do a lot of running and have been asked to do a sponsored run for a charity and every is giving free running clothing to weareceive from a sponsor company with is includes Nike lycra running tights when I tried them on they looked really weird with boxers and breifs so a female freind suggested I wear a thong I thought first she was having a laugh when she told me you can get mens ones but then showed me some online so I ordered some and tried the next time we went out training and to my surprise they was the most comfortable underwear I ever whore and very supportive I have since bought some more and wear them on a daily basis as regular underwear so what do youse all think genuine opinions please
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
it's more a lady thing no ?

:dontknow:
jamesmale21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Probably but I find them so comfortable
qasim-96
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Might as well wear a bra too. In fact, go in a dress and high heels. You’ll do well in the run.
Bigmicka
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by jamesmale21)
Hey all in new here and just wanted your on opinion on guy's wearing thongs made for men the reason is Im a 21 year gym fit lad with a ripped tanned body and and do a lot of running and have been asked to do a sponsored run for a charity and every is giving free running clothing to weareceive from a sponsor company with is includes Nike lycra running tights when I tried them on they looked really weird with boxers and breifs so a female freind suggested I wear a thong I thought first she was having a laugh when she told me you can get mens ones but then showed me some online so I ordered some and tried the next time we went out training and to my surprise they was the most comfortable underwear I ever whore and very supportive I have since bought some more and wear them on a daily basis as regular underwear so what do youse all think genuine opinions please
Each to their own matey I wear all types and have tried them and find them comfortable aswell
tony43gray
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm 46vyrs old and buy them on eBay myself I like wearing them better than boxers I'm not gay we buy them for our girls so why not ourselves don't be embarrassed .
Kieron456
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I wear thong
Kieron456
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I wear thong
Jeff1284
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Have to say for years I wore jocks with workout gear. Yes the support was there but looked dam stupid with workout tights, UA, Nike etc...So tried a thong one day, and to my surprise it supported better, was comfortable, and no more strap issues! Felt strange in the locker putting on a thong at first, but can now say more and more guys are doing the same now. Especailly since they are designing them more now with a sporty style. For the guy who only wears jocks, try a thong. Wear whats comfortable for you!
Toddzilla
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I have been wearing thongs for years. They are very supportive and you really don’t know you are wearing any underwear. Because thongs are small and not much material, you do have more freedom of movement and less constriction. I also like they make me feel A little “Sexy”. I am not a homosexual, but wanna feel nice too. Go for it, wear thongs proud and let’s keep it going so they are more exceptable and mainstream
ChrisAdelizzi
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm a 27 and I also wear thongs I have been since 17 years old. It was a past girlfriend that bought me one when we was out and said dare you to change into it this was a girls one at the time, and it felt a bit naughty as it was only me and her that knew what I had one, we then took a long walk up Southend pier afterwards while me still wearing it stopping at every stop so she could get a look at my arse in the thong which she obv loved it.
chazwomaq
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I like it when the beat goes
Duh dun duh
Baby make your booty go
Duh dun duh
Baby I know you want to show
Duh dun duh
That thong thong thong thong thong
Louse14
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Would wearing a thong not fell like you have a wedgie all day
ChrisAdelizzi
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
No once you get use to the string between the cheeks it a comfy as f***
Louse14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I can't imagine a thong being very comfortable... I do have one friend who likes to wear a thong for some strange reasons and he makes sure everyone knows he's wearing it... . Strange boy
MagnumXL
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by jamesmale21)
hey all in new here and just wanted your on opinion on guy's wearing thongs made for men the reason is im a 21 year gym fit lad with a ripped tanned body and and do a lot of running and have been asked to do a sponsored run for a charity and every is giving free running clothing to weareceive from a sponsor company with is includes nike lycra running tights when i tried them on they looked really weird with boxers and breifs so a female freind suggested i wear a thong i thought first she was having a laugh when she told me you can get mens ones but then showed me some online so i ordered some and tried the next time we went out training and to my surprise they was the most comfortable underwear i ever whore and very supportive i have since bought some more and wear them on a daily basis as regular underwear so what do youse all think genuine opinions please
mmmmmmmm yummy
ChrisAdelizzi
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Louse14)I can't imagine a thong being very comfortable... I do have one friend who likes to wear a thong for some strange reasons and he makes sure everyone knows he's wearing it... . Strange boy

Wearing a thong is actually very comfortable. That sounds like a strange friend lol, I don't care my self what others think as long as I'm comfy in a thong which briefs and boxers are not for me so a thong is defiantly my choice of underwear supports all the downstair equipment if you get what I mean
Louse14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ChrisAdelizzi)
(Original post by Louse14)I can't imagine a thong being very comfortable... I do have one friend who likes to wear a thong for some strange reasons and he makes sure everyone knows he's wearing it... . Strange boy

Wearing a thong is actually very comfortable. That sounds like a strange friend lol, I don't care my self what others think as long as I'm comfy in a thong which briefs and boxers are not for me so a thong is defiantly my choice of underwear supports all the downstair equipment if you get what I mean
Yes he is a very strange friend lol I don't know why he enjoys flashing his man thong. Strange boy lol

Can I ask how old you are ? If thats not wired

Would pants/ briefs not provide support for downstairs.

I think I would be super embarrassed about th thong showing above my trousers as well
ChrisAdelizzi
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Louse14)
Yes he is a very strange friend lol I don't know why he enjoys flashing his man thong. Strange boy lol

Can I ask how old you are ? If thats not wired

Would pants/ briefs not provide support for downstairs.

I think I would be super embarrassed about th thong showing above my trousers as well
I'm 27 year old Louse I've tried pants/ briefs/boxers/hipsters these to me aren't comfy at all they all tend to bunch up, even the ones that are my size I'm a 32inch waist.
Thongs are now just a comfortable underwear for me. If my thong pokes out from my trousers people shouldn't have been looking my way aye
patry27
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
So... when’s the sex change?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (54)
29.51%
No - I have already returned home (23)
12.57%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (42)
22.95%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (16)
8.74%
No - I live at home during term anyway (48)
26.23%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed