Sport and exercise medical sciences/sports science applicants 2018

Watch this thread
missimoody
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hello!
I sent my UCAS over 2 weeks ago and applied to so sports and exercise medical sciences at UCL, KCL and Exeter, and sports science at Birmingham.

I had my first offer from Kings the other day.
Was wondering if any of you have applied and if you have any offers?

Shannon
Velorider
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
Hi!
I've applied for Sports Science at Birmingham, Leeds, Nottingham, Swansea and Edinburgh!
I've had offers (interview for Leeds) from everywhere except Edinburgh so far and I sent mine off at the beginning of November

Emily
chazpayn
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by missimoody)
Hello!
I sent my UCAS over 2 weeks ago and applied to so sports and exercise medical sciences at UCL, KCL and Exeter, and sports science at Birmingham.

Shannon

I applied for Sports and Exercise science at the end of November and have got offers from Durham, Loughborough, Birmingham and Bath. Waiting on an offer from Edinburgh
Velorider
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by chazpayn)
I applied for Sports and Exercise science at the end of November and have got offers from Durham, Loughborough, Birmingham and Bath. Waiting on an offer from Edinburgh
Seems Edinburgh wait for the deadline then? Do you have a favourite out of your choices?
chazpayn
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Velorider)
Seems Edinburgh wait for the deadline then? Do you have a favourite out of your choices?
Durham and loughborough!
missimoody
Rep:
Got an offer from Exeter for sports and exercise medical sciences yesterday, and Birmingham for sports and exercise science today🎉🎉
charlottepayne00
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Velorider)
Just got an accaptance from them and Durham
emster007
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Got an offer from Exeter for sports and exercise medical sciences yesterday, and Birmingham for sports and exercise science today🎉🎉
Hi, I really want to do Sport and Exercise Medical Science at Exeter, out of interest, what was your offer?
emster007
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Our of interest, what was your offer from Exeter?
missimoody
Rep:
(Original post by emster007)
Our of interest, what was your offer from Exeter?
BBB as I did a progression course to Exeter and I’m a senior scholar🙂
Anfisa
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Hello!

Shannon

Hi there!
Are doing SEM right now? How are the things going? Tell about you workload and typical day please?)
Last edited by Anfisa; 3 years ago
vlrwong
Rep:
Report 10 months ago
Hello!

Shannon
I got offer in SEMS from Kings for 2021 entry. This course is quite niche, I would say, as not offered by many universities. May I share the SEMS course experience that you had so far and how are the courses compared among the different universities that offer SEMS?
myalb
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by vlrwong)
I got offer in SEMS from Kings for 2021 entry. This course is quite niche, I would say, as not offered by many universities. May I share the SEMS course experience that you had so far and how are the courses compared among the different universities that offer SEMS?
Hi, do you mind sharing the a levels you did and the offer that you got from kings?
niyati04
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by myalb)
Hi, do you mind sharing the a levels you did and the offer that you got from kings?
Hey! have you applied to SEMS at Kings? Have you heard from them yet?
myalb
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by niyati04)
Hey! have you applied to SEMS at Kings? Have you heard from them yet?
i have applied but havent heard anything back yet. how about you?
niyati04
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by myalb)
i have applied but havent heard anything back yet. how about you?
Same here. Hoping to hear from them soon...I applied back in November.
Which other unis have you applied to?
myalb
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by niyati04)
Same here. Hoping to hear from them soon...I applied back in November.
Which other unis have you applied to?
applied to loughbrough bath kings birmingham and Hertfordshire how about you?
niyati04
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hello!

Shannon
Hi Shannon! Was wondering how your experience with the SEMS course was...where did you end up studying? Would love to know more about your career goals post-university, I recently applied for the same course for 2022 entry!
Looking forward to hearing from you
niyati04
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by myalb)
applied to loughbrough bath kings birmingham and Hertfordshire how about you?
thats great!
Skye.bxxx
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
Hey I’ve applied for sports science at Birmingham, still waiting to hear back.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (132)
66.33%
No (45)
22.61%
I didn't use it to prepare (22)
11.06%

Watched Threads