aqa specimen paper set 2 combined science

Watch this thread
lolqwertyzxc
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Can someone please tell me what's on all three papers?
lolu123
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
hey i done them
lolu123
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
  1. bio-plants,graphs,maths,drug testing(6 marker),gonorrhea ,

chem-finding volume of hydrogen practical (6markers),maths,graphs,calculat ions,why metals have high boiling point

physics-national grid(6marker),components of circuits,specific heat capacity calculation
shadex123
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
[QUOTE=lolu123;75355650]

chem-finding volume of hydrogen practical (6markers),maths,graphs,calculat ions,why metals have high boiling point

physics-national grid(6marker),components of circuits,specific heat capacity calculation

[can you please tell me more if you recall?
]
shadex123
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
[QUOTE=lolu123;75355650]

[can you please tell me other topics and questions if you remember please]
Iahmed512
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
[QUOTE=shadex123;75450044]
(Original post by lolu123)

[can you please tell me other topics and questions if you remember please]
I think it's fine to say the topics of a test in theses forums but saying the questions is cheating, I done it because I was a bit silly and didn't realise and someone said about me cheating, and I did check the community rules of TSR and discussing questions to people who have not done it is cheating, the post got removed and I got a card on my TSR account. So don't do it.
I am referring to shade 123 by the way not lolu123
chinesefatty
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
can you tell me the actual questions pls or send me a link?
Official-21
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Shade123 what is the volume practical 6 marker under what topic is this?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (275)
42.18%
The paper was reasonable (269)
41.26%
Not feeling great about that exam... (60)
9.2%
It was TERRIBLE (48)
7.36%

Watched Threads