The Student Room Group

Cupcake's Final Semester 💃

In short, January marks my final semester at uni and I need motivation/ something to hold me to account.

I have a very very bad habit of leaving work and revision to the last minute (what I've done this Christmas holiday) and even though I'm almost done, I really want to push myself to get the best grades I can.

I am proud of myself, after a pretty *****y a level run, I have done well in first and second year. I want to make sure I finish my degree with a high classification and that will only happen if I focus.

I've been trying to find some way of focusing because telling myself I'm going to change my work habits just hasn't worked and neither have apps.

Then I saw this blog section and thought 'what have I got to lose?'

So here's me TRYING to use this blog section to my advantage. I probably won't post here again till January when I'll be focusing on my disso so I shall see you then.

This is mostly for me but if you are interested then say hi :biggrin:

See you in the new year 🤘

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by cupcakes87
In short, January marks my final semester at uni and I need motivation/ something to hold me to account.

I have a very very bad habit of leaving work and revision to the last minute (what I've done this Christmas holiday) and even though I'm almost done, I really want to push myself to get the best grades I can.

I am proud of myself, after a pretty *****y a level run, I have done well in first and second year. I want to make sure I finish my degree with a high classification and that will only happen if I focus.

I've been trying to find some way of focusing because telling myself I'm going to change my work habits just hasn't worked and neither have apps.

So here's me TRYING to use this blog section to my advantage. I probably won't post here again till January when I'll be focusing on my disso so I shall see you then.

Hiiii! :hi:

You gots this, pehnji! :yep:
Work hard beta and make the whole Indian community proud. Dazzle us all with your brilliance. You're nearly there :yy:
Reply 2
Original post by nucdev
Hiiii! :hi:

You gots this, pehnji! :yep:
Work hard beta and make the whole Indian community proud. Dazzle us all with your brilliance. You're nearly there :yy:

The most amazing come back post 😎
Yessssss GURL!!!! Subbed instantly :biggrin:

I believe in you, you got this!!!
Reply 4
Original post by CleverSquirrel
Yessssss GURL!!!! Subbed instantly :biggrin:

I believe in you, you got this!!!

Awwww thank you so much bbyyyy :biggrin: :hugs:
Reply 5
The most amazing come back post 😎

*4 month come back post 🌚

@ravioliyears got the 13 month come back post :tongue:
@cupcakes87 you've got this!! Good luck! :heart:
Reply 7
Original post by nucdev
*4 month come back post 🌚

@ravioliyears got the 13 month come back post :tongue:

Lalalalalalalalalala
Original post by ravioliyears
@cupcakes87 you've got this!! Good luck! :heart:

Thank oooooooo sisterbae :heart:
Reply 8
Soooooo I decided to start using this now :lol:

I have an essay due 2nd and exam on the 4th. My goal is to finish the essay by today and submit it soooooooo that I have 1st, 2nd and 3rd to revise for the exam.

I hate this module because it's so maths based and I hate numbers but I know I can do it. Just gotta focus bleh

lets do thissssssssss

Okay so I want to have the essay done by 8 tonight checked and referenced for 9 and then I can submit it on turnitin

lets see how i go :ahee:

I have an essay due 2nd and exam on the 4th. My goal is to finish the essay by today and submit it soooooooo that I have 1st, 2nd and 3rd to revise for the exam.

I hate this module because it's so maths based and I hate numbers but I know I can do it. Just gotta focus bleh

lets do thissssssssss

Okay so I want to have the essay done by 8 tonight checked and referenced for 9 and then I can submit it on turnitin

you got this!!!

dont procrastinate too hard :wink:

goooood luck!!!!!

lets do thissssssssss

You can do itttt :lovehug:
Original post by CleverSquirrel
you got this!!!

dont procrastinate too hard :wink:

goooood luck!!!!!

Thank oooooooo very much, already got more done than I have in the last week and a half :lol:
Original post by Dima-Blackburn
You can do itttt :lovehug:

hehe fanks :lovehug:
I also have this playing on repeat because I am just a little bit obsessed with Victoria :love:

[video="youtube;ECSnDV7DS88"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECSnDV7DS88[/video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECSnDV7DS88 change that to -----------> https://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch?v=ECSnDV7DS88

amazing if you're like me and prefer to listen to one song to death :biggrin:

Spoiler

(edited 6 years ago)

What course do you study ?
Original post by bobby147
What course do you study ?

I'd rather not say for anonymity :redface:
I'd rather not say for anonymity :redface:

Is it a niche course ?
I am just fascinated to k ow what course includes essays that have quite a quantative bit.
Is it a niche course ?
I am just fascinated to k ow what course includes essays that have quite a quantative bit.

Yes it is
Yes it is

Your such a tease cupcake :colondollar:.
Have a happy new year:smile:.Any plans for tonight ?
Your such a tease cupcake :colondollar:.
Have a happy new year:smile:.Any plans for tonight ?

Happy New Year to you too :h:

And just snuggled up with my family watching the fireworks on TV, wbu?

Quick Reply

Latest