Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
As a lot of you probably know theres not really any lgbt venues in Swansea. I'm in a situation now where I could potentially open a LGBT venue, I was just wondering what the interest would be like for the students living in swansea?
Puddles the Monkey
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help
tyw7
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
There is an LGBT society at the University: https://www.facebook.com/SULGBTPlus/
Lettucetea
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Tottaly ! I know a bunch of people that would be interested.
LongtailRat
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
From what I know there's like.. one LGBT pub in Swansea, and that's literally it. So anything you could add on the LGBT venue front would be extremely welcome.
blueeeee
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yeah, moving to swansea this year, coming from somewhere that has a really decent scene and worked in them (newcastle) was abit saddened that theres only one pub Would love for a few next to eachother to have a crawl, hell Id totally apply for job too
liverpool just opened a rupaul inspired bar thats apparently doing really well, if in doubt open one of them, people will sissy walk to it
Art_Hoe
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Set up a crowd funder
Art_Hoe
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Set up a crowd funder asap
Swansea University Enquiries
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by tyw7)
There is an LGBT society at the University: https://www.facebook.com/SULGBTPlus/
+1 to this. Get in touch with the society and you can get the views of people who are engaging directly in the community you are considering as your target audience, and I'm sure they'd be more than happy to offer their opinions.

Jamie
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (193)
58.13%
I don't have everything I need (139)
41.87%

Watched Threads