Sebaceous Prominence (Embarrassing Spots) Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Basically, I am a 19 year old guy and have had embarrassing spots on my penis since I started puberty at 12ish, After looking on the internet a few years ago I established that they are called Sebaceous Prominence and are (Apparently) totally normal and 40% of guys have them in one way shape or form, basically they are skin glands that you can see.

This dosent make me feel any better. I have only become sexually active in the last couple of years and my very few sexual encounters I have needed to be totally drunk to get over the fear of the girl seeing them and thinking I have some sort of grubby STD.

Does anyone else have this? Any personal experiences? I know that there is no magical cure to have a normal looking cawk (other than taking a scalpel to your penis which is just plain scary). But I just find myself thinking that I will always be scared of getting with girls because of these damn things.

Argh!
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Bumped. Sorry for the delay in post approval.
Bgriffin
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
You could go see your GP.
[email protected]
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Dude they can't be that bad that some girls'll mistake 'em for an STD.
TOD100 #2
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
it's normal chap. loads of guys have em
Anonymous #3
Report 11 years ago
i have them, ive heard people putting spot cream on them and talc powder, there basically clogged with a chemical released at puberty. In my experience girls haven't noticed
hannah_dru
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I had a sebacious cyst up until a few months ago. I was terrified that if I found a new partner they'd think I had something. I don't think anyone would be that bothered though and if they were I'd tell em straight.
Cj-Tj
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Meh, neverknown a girl care too much, its perfectly harmless, and if it dont bothjer you it wontbother her.
Towelie88
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
yeah i have a couple of these. nowt to worry about
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (119)
64.67%
No I haven't decided yet (39)
21.2%
Yes but I might change my mind (26)
14.13%

Watched Threads