The Student Room Group

Need Help Solving a Question MEI C3

Hey guys I was wondering whether I've done this question right ? The final bit is 8 marks although I feel I haven't written much for that and missing something out . It wouldn't let me upload the paper but this is from MEI June 2006 and it's the last question .
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by BrenChongerZomb
Hey guys I was wondering whether I've done this question right ? The final bit is 8 marks although I feel I haven't written much for that and missing something out . It wouldn't let me upload the paper but this is from MEI June 2006 and it's the last question .

Where's your working out?

This is how I approached it :
Original post by RDKGames
Where's your working out?

I have just attached it , took a while to load for some reason .
This is how I approached it :

You would get pretty much all the marks, there's nothing more to do.
Original post by RDKGames
You would get pretty much all the marks, there's nothing more to do.

Thank you , the question sort of got me confused since I didn't know how to approach it as it is uncommon for my board ,although I just kept framing the solution together . Thanks for the help , much appreciated .
My condolences that you are taking MEI. I can relate :cry::cry2:

Here's the markscheme for the final part. As you can see, there's only one mark for the descriptive part.

Untitled.jpg
Original post by ghostwalker
Here's the markscheme for the final part. As you can see, there's only one mark for the descriptive part.

Untitled.jpg
Thank you , it's weird that it's worth 8 marks lol .

Quick Reply

Latest