Date a Bisexual Person Watch

freyaharvey
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I was having a discussion with a friend and she said that she'd never date a Bisexual man. She is straight. Would you have a problem with dating someone who was attracted to both male and female? I, personally, don't see it as an issue and wouldn't consider it a deal-breaker. I can imagine I'd feel a bit insecure though, like, what if I'm not enough one day? I don't know.
username2406123
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'd love love LOVE to date a bisexual man, that's so ****ing hot. Knowing he can break a man down excites me because then its a guarantee for little old me 😍
I call it Prison Gay, where he is straight but will bang a guy. 😍

However he'd have to be the masculine one in the gay relationship, date one of us at a time still, and no threesome unless I want one.
katf
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I am bisexual. A lot of bis end up dating each other because straight people are either homophobic or fetishizing.
AperfectBalance
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
No, I dont want to date someone who is also a lesbian.
katf
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by AperfectBalance)
Why?
username2981082
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
A bisexual isn't a lesbian. They are bisexual.
ParkHyungSuk
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Salt Queen)
I'd love love LOVE to date a bisexual man, that's so ****ing hot. Knowing he can break a man down excites me because then its a guarantee for little old me 😍

However he'd have to be the masculine one in the gay relationship, date one of us at a time still, and no threesome unless I want one.
Wow, that's an interesting take on things
ParkHyungSuk
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by tropickle)
I was having a discussion with a friend and she said that she'd never date a Bisexual man. She is straight. Would you have a problem with dating someone who was attracted to both male and female? I, personally, don't see it as an issue and wouldn't consider it a deal-breaker. I can imagine I'd feel a bit insecure though, like, what if I'm not enough one day? I don't know.
If she's hot then sure
UWS
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
My girlfriend is bisexual and I don't have a problem with that. For me, the fact that she is also attracted to girls has no effect on the relationship.
username2981082
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago

Not every gay relationship has a masculine/feminine dynamic to them. Also, what is with this perpetuating myth that bisexuals are always going to be into threesomes?
katf
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by constantine2016)
Not every gay relationship has a masculine/feminine dynamic to them. Also, what is with this perpetuating myth that bisexuals are always going to be into threesomes?
Used to drive me mad when I was dating. Constantly being asked for threesomes.
username2981082
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by katf)
I know. I used to get flooded with threesome requests on dating apps as well. :rofl:
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
I've only just come to terms that I might be bisexual. It's nothing to be ashamed of, i'm attracted to both men and women. I base love on how much i'm attracted to a person not their gender. If I was in a relationship, I would be dedicated to that person fully (just like being in a heterosexual relationship). Like i'm not going to cheat with a girl when i'm with a boy...or have sex with a girl because i'm bored with my boyfriend. You would have seriously nothing to be worried about.
username2406123
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What?? πŸ˜‚

(Original post by ParkHyungSuk)
Wow, that's an interesting take on things
😜

(Original post by katf)
And it would drive me mad when I knew bisexuals who did ask for them. But I wouldn't ask for threesomes, as I clearly stated..And just because you claim to be bisexual it seriously does NOT. mean you speak for all of them, so it doesn't really matter what drives you mad πŸ˜‚

constantine2016 you are asking for a problem. What us up with you always quoting me to say nasty things when you know you're blocked? Stop putting on this show that you tell me how it is when you know unless someone quotes you I'd never see what you say!
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
Yes because not only is there more options to cheat, but if they are bisexual they are obviously not normal in the head.
katf
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Yes because not only is there more options to cheat, but if they are bisexual they are obviously not normal in the head.
Bigot
UWS
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Then it sounds like you have major trust issues if you think it's about having more options to cheat.
MoniC255
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by tropickle)
I'm straight, and I personally would never date a bisexual man.
username2981082
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What?? πŸ˜‚

😜

And it would drive me mad when I knew bisexuals who did ask for them. But I wouldn't ask for threesomes, as I clearly stated..And just because you claim to be bisexual it seriously does NOT. mean you speak for all of them, so it doesn't really matter what drives you mad πŸ˜‚

constantine2016 you are asking for a problem. What us up with you always quoting me to say nasty things when you know you're blocked? Stop putting on this show that you tell me how it is when you know unless someone quotes you I'd never see what you say!
I just think it is important for members of the LGBT community to try and correct myths that still circulate around about us. Bisexuals don't really have the same level of visibility or acceptance that gays and lesbians receive. I don't understand what I said that was nasty to you. I was simply suggesting that it is a myth that all gay relationships have some sort of masculine/feminine structure to them. Also, masculinity isn't really linked to sexuality.

The LGBT community is very diverse and cannot be generalised as all being the same. It is important to recognise this fact before perpetuating myths that simply serve to undermine and make a sexuality only represented through the experience of straight people.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by katf)
Bigot
Ffs it's one of those creeps, don't worry honey in the future we'll have a cure to this disastrous disease.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (143)
24.44%
Pop (143)
24.44%
Jazz (26)
4.44%
Classical (32)
5.47%
Hip-Hop (103)
17.61%