Global warming or climate change is bs

Watch
Nacho Monreal
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
when will people realise it is all a huge scam and it is actually a natural cycle the planet goes through it warms for a bit then cools down I mean one day the sun will eat the planet anyway and nothing will stop it.
markovchain17
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
One day the sun will eat the Earth so let's not bother with any of our problems let alone climate change.

Nihilism woo!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sir Cumference
  • Study Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Nacho Monreal)
when will people realise it is all a huge scam and it is actually a natural cycle the planet goes through it warms for a bit then cools down I mean one day the sun will eat the planet anyway and nothing will stop it.
Who is running this scam and why are they doing it?
Frozzapozzapur
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Okay so I used to believe this however after studying climate change for my A levels I’ve found that actually although you are right the Earth does go through fluctuations of temperature with the sun producing more red spots, we are currently not in a stage of the sun over producing red spots.
Furthermore, data graphs clearly show that from 1900- there has been a rise of CO2 produced by earth, which is around the time period High Income Countries started to industrialise. The data graphs show us that around 1980 the earth’s temperature began to steadily rise along with the CO2 and Earth’s population which highlights a correlation between CO2 produced by the population and temperature.
The CO2 acts as a blanket over the earth reflecting the long wave radiation trying to escape the atmosphere; heating the earth up.
It will eventually be too late if we don’t act now
The PoliticalGuy
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
This is the same OP as the one who predicted Crystal palace would defeat Man city and didn't happen. Why would anyone listen to you?

I call BS!
curfew333
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yes, it is, along with the manned moon landings, Bin Laden, Grenfell Tower, 9/11, JFK, the Williams sisters, London and Paris Terror attacks, Las Vegas shooting, Orlando shooting, Sandy Hook shooting, Breivik, Lee Rigby. How do they get away with it? The mainstream media is all owned and controlled by the same group of people. People believe what the mainstream media puts out although have no evidence for it other than what they saw on TV.
ByEeek
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You are absolutely right. I'm with you in the box of sand. I ain't listening to the scientists with all their repeatable experiments I could do if I could be bothered that "prove" climate change.

I am going to stick with people like Trump who say it is fake news. I mean - why would he lie? And he is more humble that I can understand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1R42mFx3_ss
RF_PineMarten
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Notnek)
"Big green" (whatever that is) are running it for their own financial gain. You see, these many thousands of climate scientists around the world are actually just a single hive mind and can organise it very easily, and clearly they're doing it because everyone knows there's loads and loads of money in climate science and wind turbines!

Thank god these lovely and not at all biased oil company lobbyists managed to expose them.
tomm0
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
A good question to the sceptics is: why would the vast majority of scientists, approximately 99%, lie about climate change and global warming? What is their agenda?
Napp
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Oh do pipe down.
barken231
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by tomm0)
A good question to the sceptics is: why would the vast majority of scientists, approximately 99%, lie about climate change and global warming? What is their agenda?
They are all government funded.
tomm0
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by barken231)
They are all government funded.

...smooth...

so why would most governments want people to believe in global warming? The vast majority of governments 1. heavily depends on oil and 2. benefits from it in terms of politics and economics. The last thing they would want to do is scaremonger and make people want to live oil-free.
gurlll
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ByEeek)
You are absolutely right. I'm with you in the box of sand. I ain't listening to the scientists with all their repeatable experiments I could do if I could be bothered that "prove" climate change.

I am going to stick with people like Trump who say it is fake news. I mean - why would he lie? And he is more humble that I can understand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1R42mFx3_ss
Are you serious?
ByEeek
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by gurlll)
Are you serious?
No
gurlll
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
but humans are CONTRIBUTING to this whole climate change thing. Research it. How could you go against scientists who've done years of research and here's you saying it's bs? It's common sense really...pollution, deforestation...EVERYTHING. It will all impact the earth!! Come on.
barken231
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
NWO. They need an excuse to reduce the world population.

People produce CO2. Therefore we need fewer people.
Sir Cumference
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
NWO. They need an excuse to reduce the world population.

People produce CO2. Therefore we need fewer people.
Why would creating a global warming myth reduce the world’s population?

Why do the NWO want to reduce the worlds population?
TheRuralJuror
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
instead of paying all that money to send rockets to space they should use it to help poor fellas
barken231
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Why would creating a global warming myth reduce the world’s population?

Why do the NWO want to reduce the worlds population?
Bill Gates has a tacky formula CO2 = P times S times E times C where P is the number of people on the planet. By reducing P we can reduce C02. Really, he just wanted to reduce P because 7 billion people are too many for the NWO to manage when they have set up their feudal system with them at the top.
Sir Cumference
  • Study Helper
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Bill Gates has a tacky formula CO2 = P times S times E times C where P is the number of people on the planet. By reducing P we can reduce C02. Really, he just wanted to reduce P because 7 billion people are too many for the NWO to manage when they have set up their feudal system with them at the top.
But how will creating a climate change myth reduce P?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (42)
7.85%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (42)
7.85%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (128)
23.93%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (73)
13.64%
No, nothing has changed (165)
30.84%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (85)
15.89%

Watched Threads