Turn on thread page Beta

Global warming or climate change is bs watch

ReputationRep:
    when will people realise it is all a huge scam and it is actually a natural cycle the planet goes through it warms for a bit then cools down I mean one day the sun will eat the planet anyway and nothing will stop it.

ReputationRep:
    One day the sun will eat the Earth so let's not bother with any of our problems let alone climate change.

Nihilism woo!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Study Helper
    (Original post by Nacho Monreal)
    when will people realise it is all a huge scam and it is actually a natural cycle the planet goes through it warms for a bit then cools down I mean one day the sun will eat the planet anyway and nothing will stop it.
    Who is running this scam and why are they doing it?

ReputationRep:
    Okay so I used to believe this however after studying climate change for my A levels I’ve found that actually although you are right the Earth does go through fluctuations of temperature with the sun producing more red spots, we are currently not in a stage of the sun over producing red spots.
    Furthermore, data graphs clearly show that from 1900- there has been a rise of CO2 produced by earth, which is around the time period High Income Countries started to industrialise. The data graphs show us that around 1980 the earth’s temperature began to steadily rise along with the CO2 and Earth’s population which highlights a correlation between CO2 produced by the population and temperature.
    The CO2 acts as a blanket over the earth reflecting the long wave radiation trying to escape the atmosphere; heating the earth up.
    It will eventually be too late if we don’t act now
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    This is the same OP as the one who predicted Crystal palace would defeat Man city and didn't happen. Why would anyone listen to you?

I call BS!

ReputationRep:
    Yes, it is, along with the manned moon landings, Bin Laden, Grenfell Tower, 9/11, JFK, the Williams sisters, London and Paris Terror attacks, Las Vegas shooting, Orlando shooting, Sandy Hook shooting, Breivik, Lee Rigby. How do they get away with it? The mainstream media is all owned and controlled by the same group of people. People believe what the mainstream media puts out although have no evidence for it other than what they saw on TV.

ReputationRep:
    You are absolutely right. I'm with you in the box of sand. I ain't listening to the scientists with all their repeatable experiments I could do if I could be bothered that "prove" climate change.

I am going to stick with people like Trump who say it is fake news. I mean - why would he lie? And he is more humble that I can understand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1R42mFx3_ss

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notnek)
    "Big green" (whatever that is) are running it for their own financial gain. You see, these many thousands of climate scientists around the world are actually just a single hive mind and can organise it very easily, and clearly they're doing it because everyone knows there's loads and loads of money in climate science and wind turbines!

Thank god these lovely and not at all biased oil company lobbyists managed to expose them.

ReputationRep:
    A good question to the sceptics is: why would the vast majority of scientists, approximately 99%, lie about climate change and global warming? What is their agenda?

ReputationRep:
    Oh do pipe down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tomm0)
    A good question to the sceptics is: why would the vast majority of scientists, approximately 99%, lie about climate change and global warming? What is their agenda?
    They are all government funded.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barken231)
    They are all government funded.

...smooth...

so why would most governments want people to believe in global warming? The vast majority of governments 1. heavily depends on oil and 2. benefits from it in terms of politics and economics. The last thing they would want to do is scaremonger and make people want to live oil-free.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByEeek)
    You are absolutely right. I'm with you in the box of sand. I ain't listening to the scientists with all their repeatable experiments I could do if I could be bothered that "prove" climate change.

I am going to stick with people like Trump who say it is fake news. I mean - why would he lie? And he is more humble that I can understand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1R42mFx3_ss
    Are you serious?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gurlll)
    Are you serious?
    No

ReputationRep:
    but humans are CONTRIBUTING to this whole climate change thing. Research it. How could you go against scientists who've done years of research and here's you saying it's bs? It's common sense really...pollution, deforestation...EVERYTHING. It will all impact the earth!! Come on.

ReputationRep:
    NWO. They need an excuse to reduce the world population.

People produce CO2. Therefore we need fewer people.
    • Community Assistant
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Study Helper
    NWO. They need an excuse to reduce the world population.

People produce CO2. Therefore we need fewer people.
    Why would creating a global warming myth reduce the world’s population?

Why do the NWO want to reduce the worlds population?

ReputationRep:
    instead of paying all that money to send rockets to space they should use it to help poor fellas
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Why would creating a global warming myth reduce the world’s population?

Why do the NWO want to reduce the worlds population?
    Bill Gates has a tacky formula CO2 = P times S times E times C where P is the number of people on the planet. By reducing P we can reduce C02. Really, he just wanted to reduce P because 7 billion people are too many for the NWO to manage when they have set up their feudal system with them at the top.
    • Community Assistant
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Study Helper
    Bill Gates has a tacky formula CO2 = P times S times E times C where P is the number of people on the planet. By reducing P we can reduce C02. Really, he just wanted to reduce P because 7 billion people are too many for the NWO to manage when they have set up their feudal system with them at the top.
    But how will creating a climate change myth reduce P?

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.