The Student Room Group

revising

Hello, just wondering what methods people use to revise!
i use mindmaps, i find they help a bunch!
small revision flip cards with key dates or characters (historical figures)/people on them are super helpful too! make sure to have them on your phone for quick effective revision in lost minutes (on the bus,in the car, in your room when you don’t want to get all the notes out!) hope this helps
Yes, I started off the holiday writing out basically the text book and haven’t found it helps at all! So now I’m doing mindmap! Hopefully it will work better!!
Original post by liv.neath.xo
Yes, I started off the holiday writing out basically the text book and haven’t found it helps at all! So now I’m doing mindmap! Hopefully it will work better!!

no point writing the book out, it’s better to summarise what you need to know and the key info as everything you know about that particular point will come naturally so no need to spend time revising the extras
Flash cards and revision cards - the big size ones you get at Rymans, Just about finding the best way for each person. I also use the Pomodoro method, and even managed to find the actual Pomodoro in Oxfam last week for 20p.

Quick Reply

Latest