The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Once you know him as a student things are a little different because the relationship sort of changes to teacher/student. I found from the moment I was a BCL student onwards he did not answer general PM's about the Oxford often etc, as he did before, so it did not look like he was displaying favouritism with me being in his class. For that reason, I don't think I should send it because it would probably be ignored especially as I have not ruled out returning to Oxford next year for more postgrad, although unlikely.

He is more amenable to people who are not students at Oxford when it comes to these matters because of the teacher/student in the same university relationship.

Sorry for the confusion :smile:

He did help a lot with the LNAT though so I am sure he would be glad people missed him.
so what is the situation now? is the email sent or what?
Reply 82
Um.. Looks like it is no really ideal for Ms Walker to send it with regard to being connected to studies at Oxford. The TSR is extra-curricular and perhaps one of you not associated with the university should agree to send it, it is barely a crime if you indeed feel that you want to.
Reply 83
FinallyWoken
Um.. Looks like it is no really ideal for Ms Walker to send it with regard to being connected to studies at Oxford. The TSR is extra-curricular and perhaps one of you not associated with the university should agree to send it, it is barely a crime if you indeed feel that you want to.

then howabout u send it? since u are the thread starter :p:
Reply 84
bryan
then howabout u send it? since u are the thread starter :p:

Why who me :eek: Look what I've gone and started :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Perhaps the infamous Prof. still comes on here anyway and does not log on. I mean he hardly posted anyway

Latest

Trending

Trending