The Student Room Group

The January Exams Thread: How are you feeling?

Scroll to see replies

I had my first exam today and I thought it was going okay until I got to the essay section and essays are meant to be my strong point :redface:. Depending on my assignment grade (don't get that for another week), I may have ****ed this module.

Two more exams to go yay!
Original post by ShadowDT
I had my first exam today and I thought it was going okay until I got to the essay section and essays are meant to be my strong point :redface:. Depending on my assignment grade (don't get that for another week), I may have ****ed this module.

Two more exams to go yay!
Oh dear.:frown: What happened?

Also, good luck.:dance:
Original post by 04MR17
Oh dear.:frown: What happened?

Also, good luck.:dance:

Short questions I think I did okay-ish on. I looked at the possible topics for the essay section and I'm thinking 'I have no idea what to write for any of these' so I just wrote a page of stuff that may not be correct. Better than putting nothing, right? :redface:
Original post by ShadowDT
Short questions I think I did okay-ish on. I looked at the possible topics for the essay section and I'm thinking 'I have no idea what to write for any of these' so I just wrote a page of stuff that may not be correct. Better than putting nothing, right? :redface:
Definitely.:yep:

You probably did a lot better than you think.:console:
crap
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
crap

Cheeeeeeeeeeese,ur gonna be fab ok? :yep:
Ur so like amazing and knowledgable on all dat chemistry stuff, youll do great :thumbsup:

:jumphug: :jumphug: :jumphug:
:penguinhug: :penguinhug: :penguinhug:
:grouphugs: :grouphugs: :grouphugs: :grouphugs:
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:
Original post by IKEAPanda37
Cheeeeeeeeeeese,ur gonna be fab ok? :yep:
Ur so like amazing and knowledgable on all dat chemistry stuff, youll do great :thumbsup:

:jumphug: :jumphug: :jumphug:
:penguinhug: :penguinhug: :penguinhug:
:grouphugs: :grouphugs: :grouphugs: :grouphugs:
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

prsom :puppyeyes:

Quick Reply

Latest