Nevekz
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Im stuck. ive been in love with this girl for more than 5 years . but she initially rejected me. She moved on and got with 2 boyfriends and both of them hurted her. I was always there for her. I was hurt after she rejected me because i suffered with her telling me about her boyfriends and how she loved them etc etc.. we became best friends. So after 5 years I decided to move on.. I found someone, some one who really cares for me everyday and i care about her. So much that i was willing to go for her problems help her and be the best i can be. I feel like this is the happiest moment im experiencing but.. My best friend realizes that I have always been there for her and now she wants me but I want to move on i dont want her i really dont. im happy with the person im with. But theres something in the back of my head telling me go for it but at the same time my gut is telling me dont becasue its not worth it she didnt value you then what makes you think she can value you now. so im stuck i dont want to lose my friend relationship but i care about her too
Anonymous #1
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Nevekz)
Im stuck. ive been in love with this girl for more than 5 years . but she initially rejected me. She moved on and got with 2 boyfriends and both of them hurted her. I was always there for her. I was hurt after she rejected me because i suffered with her telling me about her boyfriends and how she loved them etc etc.. we became best friends. So after 5 years I decided to move on.. I found someone, some one who really cares for me everyday and i care about her. So much that i was willing to go for her problems help her and be the best i can be. I feel like this is the happiest moment im experiencing but.. My best friend realizes that I have always been there for her and now she wants me but I want to move on i dont want her i really dont. im happy with the person im with. But theres something in the back of my head telling me go for it but at the same time my gut is telling me dont becasue its not worth it she didnt value you then what makes you think she can value you now. so im stuck i dont want to lose my friend relationship but i care about her too
From what you have said. You don't want to be romantically involved with her. But you don't want to end your friendship.

Yes you may have loved her before but now your with someone. That changes the whole situation. She is single looking for a relationship. You are already in a relationship.

You need to ask yourself whether you are truly in love with your current partner? Are you actually willing to risk your relationship to be with your friend. You say your happy with who your with, why damage something that is already good.

If I was you I would tell your friend about the situation. That you liked them for 5 years and waited for them but that you have moved on and are happy. They would'nt be a good friend if they expect you to cheat or end it with your partner.

Only you know what you feel. Just remember to stay faithful and be honest or someone is going to get hurt.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (76)
63.33%
I don't have everything I need (44)
36.67%

Watched Threads