rockboy421
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi all,

I have finished my EPQ for the EDEXCEL exam board. I have gone over into the 7000's before even finishing my conclusion and i anticipate that I will have about 3-4,000 on my log keeping.

Is this okay or am I restricted by a word count?
Compost
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It's OK - I've known one exceed 20,000 words without penalty - though your mentor won't thank you for making it excessively long.
Tasha Black
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by rockboy421)
Hi all,

I have finished my EPQ for the EDEXCEL exam board. I have gone over into the 7000's before even finishing my conclusion and i anticipate that I will have about 3-4,000 on my log keeping.

Is this okay or am I restricted by a word count?
Hi I think you should be fine, I was also over the word count. I was told that the word count was recommended and that you wouldn’t be penalised for going over 😊
rockboy421
Rep:
?
(Original post by Tasha Black)
Hi I think you should be fine, I was also over the word count. I was told that the word count was recommended and that you wouldn’t be penalised for going over 😊
oh thank christ. I've been sat here stressing my ass off. Thank you once again. Enjoy the New Year!
rockboy421
Rep:
?
(Original post by Compost)
It's OK - I've known one exceed 20,000 words without penalty - though your mentor won't thank you for making it excessively long.
Yeah I can understand that. I was told that it was just a recommended word count of 5000, but then he was like you can go over cos its recommended. We're cool so hopefully it's chill XD.

Enjoy the New Year!
Daz2310
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I've got my EPQ next week and im on 4.2k and was seeing if that is enough as i dont just want to waffle?

(Original post by Tasha Black)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (228)
33.68%
No (449)
66.32%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed