The Student Room Group

This guy is using things against me ..Need help!!

This guy i have on snapchat is something else. He is in America and im in The UK. I have sent some nudes to him and he does aswell. I have then asked him no i dont want to do this anymore and he showed me that he kept those pictures of me. And he'll only delete them if i have one more 'round' with him. I told him to delete it and he did and he showed me on his ipad by sending snaps of it being nothing there. Then i sent him one last 'round' because if i didnt he said how all of this is my fault that he is this horny and how his family is broke. After that he showed me he didn't save images of me from the 'round'.

Im so scared. I want to remove this boy out of my life. He used **** against me. I kind of believe he deleted the pictures of me but I can't trust ever again. What should i do please. I was thinking of telling him im deleting my snapchat and then blocking him and i also blocked him on other social medias already. Is this good? Idk please help

Scroll to see replies

block him on snapchat and delete your snapchat username(he will just make another account)

How much information does he have you on ? like full name and location ? To be safe deactivate your other social media for 6 months and tell him you are moving to another country for university.
Original post by Anonymous
This guy i have on snapchat is something else. He is in America and im in The UK. I have sent some nudes to him and he does aswell. I have then asked him no i dont want to do this anymore and he showed me that he kept those pictures of me. And he'll only delete them if i have one more 'round' with him. I told him to delete it and he did and he showed me on his ipad by sending snaps of it being nothing there. Then i sent him one last 'round' because if i didnt he said how all of this is my fault that he is this horny and how his family is broke. After that he showed me he didn't save images of me from the 'round'.

Im so scared. I want to remove this boy out of my life. He used **** against me. I kind of believe he deleted the pictures of me but I can't trust ever again. What should i do please. I was thinking of telling him im deleting my snapchat and then blocking him and i also blocked him on other social medias already. Is this good? Idk please help

The real question is, can you tell in the photos it’s you? I assume you know not to send your face in a nude photo?

As said above, if it’s an online thing and you don’t know him, block him. Simple as. I doubt he’d actively hunt you down to share your nudes with those you know.
Reply 3
He does know some information like my name and what country i live but nothing like my address. And ok I'll deactivate my social media and make a new snap
Original post by whosjeda
He does know some information like my name and what country i live but nothing like my address. And ok I'll deactivate my social media and make a new snap

how on earth did you get into that situation in the first place? Like how did you guys meet (was it irl or online) and how did it end up progressing to nudes?
If he doesn't have much information then block him and carry on, make sure you don't get in these situations again and good luck for 2018, I hope you forget all these bad memories
But why are you sending nudes to strangers in the first place?
Original post by hannah00
block him on snapchat and delete your snapchat username(he will just make another account)

How much information does he have you on ? like full name and location ? To be safe deactivate your other social media for 6 months and tell him you are moving to another country for university.

6 months is a bit extreme don't you think?

With a full a name, he might find your other social media. Figure out which city you live in. Possibly find out which school or university you go to by looking at where youve checked in and about a dozen other things that would help get more information about you

Original post by ParkHyungSuk
6 months is a bit extreme don't you think?

better safe than sorry, especially when someone has your nudes. Make that person give up and forget about you.

Ipad never actually deletes your photos, it waits for them to be overwritten which can be up to a month, you can retrieve deleted photos using freely available software
Reply 9
Im actually ******** myself. Im just going to make a new snap and deactivate my other social media for a few months. He told me he has deleted everything but i am still scared
And yes i have learnt my lesson very well **** why am i like this
And yes i have learnt my lesson very well **** why am i like this

Just block it and leave it. Even if they still have it they realistically can't do much with it. There's no point in sending him anymore to make the situation potentially worse.

may i ask, how is everything going right now? i was in the same situation as you last year. he threatened me that if i don't do another one with him he'll post **** online.i was scared. after that, i deleted all my social media acc. and made a new one,so far no one has bothered me.
may i ask, how is everything going right now? i was in the same situation as you last year. he threatened me that if i don't do another one with him he'll post **** online.i was scared. after that, i deleted all my social media acc. and made a new one,so far no one has bothered me.

Hiya, I hope you’re good and glad it doesn’t bother you anymore as it did. As we both know now that those times were horrible and I never want to be in that situation again which I’m thankful I haven’t since and won’t be ever be. For me, everything is going good, this happened 2/3 years ago and I’m grateful that it stopped and is not bothering me or affecting me anymore. I also deleted my snapchat, blocked him before anything then deactivated my other social media for a long time. It was definitely a lesson learnt, thank you for asking though x

How about try putting your social media accounts on private when you made a new one.
How about try putting your social media accounts on private when you made a new one.

hey, this was years ago. But yeah my social media accounts always have been private never public and he’s blocked on everything.
hey, this was years ago. But yeah my social media accounts always have been private never public and he’s blocked on everything.

ok i was just suggesting because i experienced a similar problem myself but its 100 time worse.
Hiya, I hope you’re good and glad it doesn’t bother you anymore as it did. As we both know now that those times were horrible and I never want to be in that situation again which I’m thankful I haven’t since and won’t be ever be. For me, everything is going good, this happened 2/3 years ago and I’m grateful that it stopped and is not bothering me or affecting me anymore. I also deleted my snapchat, blocked him before anything then deactivated my other social media for a long time. It was definitely a lesson learnt, thank you for asking though x

wow I am glad. cause even tho mine happened 1 year ago, till now i still get anxoius. i actually did this with a couple of guys but only one of them tried to threatened me. I'm glad to hear this from you. makes me feel relief
wow I am glad. cause even tho mine happened 1 year ago, till now i still get anxoius. i actually did this with a couple of guys but only one of them tried to threatened me. I'm glad to hear this from you. makes me feel relief

I just to wanted to point that out so you know you're not the only one to experience something very horrible.
How many others are there?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending