The Student Room Group

I will be 100% truthful to anything u ask!! AMA

meh yolo (it can be personal)

Scroll to see replies

Boobs or bum?
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
Boobs or bum?

oooooohhh, that's so hard :lol:. Idek, i think i have slowly moved from boobs to bum. However i normally get attracted to looks a lot more than body.
Original post by Ryanthom100
oooooohhh, that's so hard :lol:. Idek, i think i have slowly moved from boobs to bum. However i normally get attracted to looks a lot more than body.

I was all about the boobs when I was younger as well, but I'm now 100% an ass man :h:
I'm the opposite there actually, I'd always choose a girl with an average face and banging body over a facially extremely attractive girl with a body I don't really like.
Reply 4
Who is your current TSR crush?
Original post by It's****ingWOODY
I was all about the boobs when I was younger as well, but I'm now 100% an ass man :h:
I'm the opposite there actually, I'd always choose a girl with an average face and banging body over a facially extremely attractive girl with a body I don't really like.

meh fair enough I respect that, I mean there is a certain limit for weight tho. I don't wanna sound shallow but I don't mind chubby or slim but anything else i don't think I could be attracted to 😓
Original post by UWS
Who is your current TSR crush?

Oooooooh, idk anymore tbh. I haven't really been on tsr that much atm to actually have one :/
Reply 7
Oooooooh, idk anymore tbh. I haven't really been on tsr that much atm to actually have one :/

Okay, who was your last TSR crush? :mmm:
Original post by UWS
Okay, who was your last TSR crush? :mmm:

oh ffs, i was hoping u wouldn't ask that :lol:. Probably @ForeverAQx, she is so attractive her personality is amazing and we share so many interests :blushing:. She still probably is my tsr crush.
(edited 6 years ago)
oh ffs, i was hoping u wouldn't ask that :lol:. Probably @ForeverAQx, she is so attractive her personality is amazing and we share so many interests :blushing:. She still probably is my tsr crush.

When you say attractive, you're not talking about that persons profile pic right...?
Original post by ParkHyungSuk
When you say attractive, you're not talking about that persons profile pic right...?

No haha, it's funny at first i didn't even realise it was ariana grande. But she is attractive anyways. Better than ariana imho.
No haha, it's funny at first i didn't even realise it was ariana grande. But she is attractive anyways. Better than ariana imho.

Ah that's cool, I thought I was going to have to be the bearer of bad news lmao
Original post by ParkHyungSuk
Ah that's cool, I thought I was going to have to be the bearer of bad news lmao

:lol::lol::lol:
What is the worst nightmare you remember
Original post by Skyewoods
What is the worst nightmare you remember

It's my most recent. I was kidnapped but someone helped me escape, I killed all the attackers with an axe. However, i heard i was going to be murdered anyway. Then straight after i had another nightmare where i was on an aeroplane and my family were sitting somewhere else and somebody took out a bomb and it ended the second he flicked the switch. I genuinely woke up terrified for my own life for a straight 2 minutes till i realised it was a dream.
how long is ur dic
Original post by Appleorpear
how long is ur dic

idk i think it's just under 6 inches
idk i think it's just under 6 inches

cut Or uncut
Original post by Appleorpear
cut Or uncut

uncut, can we stop talking about penis' now lmao
What memory do you wish you could forget?

Quick Reply

Latest