samsingh94
Badges: 2
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Could someone please explain what the timeline for a Bachelors would look like? The website says the deadline for registration is in October, but what about for the next session? When can I start to apply?

It'd be great if the website could have an "important dates" section with all the deadlines.
Puddles the Monkey
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help
SongOfTheShoebox
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by samsingh94)
Could someone please explain what the timeline for a Bachelors would look like? The website says the deadline for registration is in October, but what about for the next session? When can I start to apply?

It'd be great if the website could have an "important dates" section with all the deadlines.
I assume you're applying for a program through EMFSS? I believe those courses operate on an annual schedule, so the next application deadline would be October 1, 2018. The key dates for admission are here: http://www.lse.ac.uk/study-at-lse/uolip/how-to-apply

The time to complete the degree depends on your pace and how you perform in exams. They list the timing as 3 to 8 years for a standard entry student (a student without a BSc)
samsingh94
(Original post by SongOfTheShoebox)
I assume you're applying for a program through EMFSS? I believe those courses operate on an annual schedule, so the next application deadline would be October 1, 2018. The key dates for admission are here: http://www.lse.ac.uk/study-at-lse/uolip/how-to-apply

The time to complete the degree depends on your pace and how you perform in exams. They list the timing as 3 to 8 years for a standard entry student (a student without a BSc)

Thanks for your reply. If I register by Oct 1, 2018, will I be giving my first exams in 2019 or 2020?
samsingh94
I've been eyeing the BSc. in Mathematics and Economics, by the way.
username2538449
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago

https://london.ac.uk/courses

Check the course that you're interested in, in order to find the relevant deadlines. First you sign up for your first year around summer. Then you can sign up for your exams (usually in May) and after you receive the results (around August) you can continue your registration on the portal.
SongOfTheShoebox
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Thanks for your reply. If I register by Oct 1, 2018, will I be giving my first exams in 2019 or 2020?
You can read the site as well as I can. "1 October in the year before you intend to sit your examinations". I assume that means that if you apply in 2018, you can sit for exams in 2019. You should contact UOL to verify.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (88)
24.51%
No (271)
75.49%

Watched Threads