gf wants me to give her anal sex but i'm not keen

Watch
Dom Merrick
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
my gf is begging me to give her anal sex but i really don't want to, just the thought of putting my penis in where you go for a poo, how do I say to her I really don't want to do it?
NoPunInThisName
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
"I really don't want to do it."
Anonymous #1
Report 3 years ago
Just say it’s not something you’re comfortable with. Relationships work two ways so if she doesn’t respect that then... is she worth it?
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
relationships are about respect. the young lady should respect your wishes and vice-versa.
sexilexi
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Tell her to buy an enema, then she can clear out all the poop before you do it, and then you can do it poop free and it will feel a million times better and toghter
Starlight22
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Be open and honest about it and tell her you dont want to and she won't be able to change your mind, if she's still pressuring you into doing it she's the one that'd be in the wrong
dialdi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
tell her to buy butt plugs
wanderer1951
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Mate, when a female asks you something as personal as this, you need to understand that she trusts you enormously and likes you a lot. You do have to think well about this. It is definitely a sensitive issue but what is you play safe by getting yourself a condom on your longer finger, ask her to bend herself in a way that is comfortable for her and insert your finger slowly in her anus and using lots of lube. She should not feel any pain but pleasure. So one finger for a start is enough. Do that and see for yourself too. May be you will change your mind. Good luck.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 days ago
It's interesting how different the reactions are when a woman says something like this VS when a man says it. A lot of people are encouraging OP to do it, but if you're not comfortable then there is no reason why you should. Talk to her and explain you're not comfortable, everyone has boundaries.
Mason_taylor16
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
pass her to me i'll have it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (467)
51.43%
No (441)
48.57%

Watched Threads