The Student Room Group

Business Admin Level 3

Can someone please advise what types of things I should put for Unit 301, Task 1.5.

' Explain the importance of using correct: a. Grammar b. Sentence structure c. Punctuation d. Spelling e. Conventions in business communications'

Any Suggestions would be great!
Reply 1
Original post by courtt99x
Can someone please advise what types of things I should put for Unit 301, Task 1.5.

' Explain the importance of using correct: a. Grammar b. Sentence structure c. Punctuation d. Spelling e. Conventions in business communications'

I do like a good thread where I can just write

MEGATHREAD

because somebody is too lazy to see if their question has already been answered.
Reply 2
Original post by Juno
I do like a good thread where I can just write

MEGATHREAD

because somebody is too lazy to see if their question has already been answered.

This was not helpful :smile:
Reply 3
This was not helpful :smile:

Yeah, you had to put some effort in and actually click the link and then read the answer. I'm sorry.
Reply 4
Original post by Juno
Yeah, you had to put some effort in and actually click the link and then read the answer. I'm sorry.

Apologies!! I'm new to this and thought it was a sarcastic remark. The link really helped thanks :smile:
Reply 5

Hi there.

Business communications: email, letters, reports, presentations
Conventions: paragraphs, format, formality, language, style, terminology, e.g. technical terms, use of jargon, abbreviations, acronyms
Importance: e.g. accuracy, own standards of work, professional image, customer perception
Hope this helps a little :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by abs96
Hi there.

Hope this helps a little :smile:

Thank You! this helped me to expand on the question and understand it a lot more!:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending