DoctorAngel
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
HI Guys
I have an interview for pharmacy at Brighton university. I really want to get in toBrighton. How shall I prepare for the interview? What is it like? Any tips and advice would be helpful? Any current students please help?
Puddles the Monkey
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help
Amna.q3
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by DoctorAngel)
HI Guys
I have an interview for pharmacy at Brighton university. I really want to get in toBrighton. How shall I prepare for the interview? What is it like? Any tips and advice would be helpful? Any current students please help?
I have an interview too on Saturday and I have no idea on how to prepare. All I know is that I'm going to be in a Group activity.
Amna.q3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Because it said on their email that I got from.
HH
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Just go and be prepared to be yourself. They're probably looking for communication skills and attitudes to people and patients. Maybe a situational dilemma - what would you do in a situation like this or that, possible with conflicting issues.
DoctorAngel
Rep:
?
How did your interview go guys?
britishgreg
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Amna.q3)
Because it said on their email that I got from.
have you received an offer yet?
Amna.q3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by britishgreg)
have you received an offer yet?
Nope have you? How was the test??
britishgreg
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Nope have you? How was the test??
Nah i havent either, hopefully by next week we shall have heard from them. The test wasn't too bad, one question was worded really weirdly but other than that it was okay. How about you?
Amna.q3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Nah i havent either, hopefully by next week we shall have heard from them. The test wasn't too bad, one question was worded really weirdly but other than that it was okay. How about you?
Hopefully we do get it. I found the test really hard, haven't done maths or chemistry for like 2 years so I didn't know anything.
britishgreg
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hopefully we do get it. I found the test really hard, haven't done maths or chemistry for like 2 years so I didn't know anything.
are you applying for the foundation year?
Amna.q3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
are you applying for the foundation year?
Yes
britishgreg
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yes
im sure they would take that into consideration, so i wouldnt worry
R.amiri97
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Guys have you heard anything from them yet? I have done my test on Saturday but still I haven’t got any Email...:/ (
DoctorAngel
Rep:
?
Other people I know that had interview on the 17th have their offers
britishgreg
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by R.amiri97)
Guys have you heard anything from them yet? I have done my test on Saturday but still I haven’t got any Email...:/ (
i havent heard anything from them and my interview was on the 13th jan, im not that worried tbh because for the test they give people 5 working days to complete it so naturally they would wait until those 5 days are up and then make their decision based on that
Amna.q3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Same I haven't got anything yet too
R.amiri97
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Same I haven't go anything too
Have u had an interview on 17th?
DoctorAngel
Rep:
?
Hey does any of you have any tips for the Portsmouth uni interview if you have applied there ...I’m really scared ..mines on Friday and I haven’t even prepared
Amna.q3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Have u had an interview on 17th?
Nope on the 13th
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Brighton
    Education studies + health and clinical practice + health professions + language, linguistics and creative writing + medicine + nursing + psychology + social work + teacher training, PGCE and EYITT + research study Postgraduate
    Wed, 5 Feb '20
  • University of Brighton
    Art and design + graphic design and illustration + history of art and design + humanities + media + photography, film and sound + textiles + research study Postgraduate
    Thu, 6 Feb '20
  • University of Brighton
    Health and clinical practice + health professions + journalism + sport and exercise + research study Postgraduate
    Tue, 11 Feb '20

Have you ever signed up for an open day and then not gone to it?

Yes (154)
51.85%
No (143)
48.15%

Watched Threads