The Student Room Group
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website

Pharmacy interview @brighton

Scroll to see replies

Original post by britishgreg
nah i havent either, hopefully by next week we shall have heard from them. The test wasn't too bad, one question was worded really weirdly but other than that it was okay. How about you?

on my email it says its only a group interview not a test????? Please help
Students at University of Brighton, Checkland
University of Brighton
Brighton
Visit website
Basically on the actual day it’s a group interview but when u get back home they will send u a computer based maths test it’s pretty ok
Reply 22
Hi, I have a group interview for pharmacy at Brighton in a couple of weeks. Anyone have any tips on how I can prepare and how the interview might be like?
Original post by DoctorAngel
Basically on the actual day it’s a group interview but when u get back home they will send u a computer based maths test it’s pretty ok

Have you got your offer yet?
Yeah for ABB I was hoping they would give it for BBB so I can put them as insurance
Original post by Sorii97
Hi, I have a group interview for pharmacy at Brighton in a couple of weeks. Anyone have any tips on how I can prepare and how the interview might be like?

it's common sense, dont stress
Original post by DoctorAngel
HI Guys
I have an interview for pharmacy at Brighton university. I really want to get in toBrighton. How shall I prepare for the interview? What is it like? Any tips and advice would be helpful? Any current students please help?

Hello, I have my interview this wednesday and I am confused about the test, do we take the test home to complete or how does it work? I'm honestly confused about everything, so could you tell me how it all works please
The test will be sent to u by email after you have had ur interview on Wednesday the same day ...it takes 20 mins I think and it’s done online at home

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending