The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Lincoln for Chemistry for Drug Discovery and Development

Hi guys,
Just got an unconditional offer from Lincoln for this course, does anyone do it? Would you recommend Lincoln as a city? I'm from Leeds so wondering if the transition would be big?

Thanks
:smile:
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

I luckily had this answered in person when I talked to a previous student there and all my worries resolved! Thanks anyway though!

- Dan
Reply 3
I'm starting that course this year too. I went to the open day, the course seemed great and the lecturers where really nice. Only stayed in the city for 2 days but it seemed fairly peaceful, with lots of historic buildings and nice restaurants e.c.t. A bit quieter than leed though, I'd imagine.
Reply 4
Hi,Glad to finally find someone :smile: Would you be interested in joining a facebook chat with other chemistry students?
Reply 5
Just so you know, an unconditional offer still means you'll likely have to do a foundation year if you mess up your a-levels. Believe me I learnt that one the hard way (altho tbf I didn't mess up on purpose). If any of you have any questions tho, feel free to ask me. I was FY Chemistry rep so II might know the answer to your questions (or at least know who to ask)
Reply 6
Original post by danibo160
Hi,Glad to finally find someone :smile: Would you be interested in joining a facebook chat with other chemistry students?
Yes, actually, that would be pretty cool. Or maybe Discord
Reply 7
Original post by miandi
Yes, actually, that would be pretty cool. Or maybe Discord

Yeah, actually that does sound really useful. There's still a mounth or so before September to figure it all out though.
Reply 8
If you PM me your Facebook names there’s a chemistry chat already made :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest