The Student Room Group
University of London
London

BSc Management and Digital Innovation

Hello,

I am very interested in joining the BSc Management and Digital Innovation program, and have a number of questions.

1. I am interested in studying part-time since I currently work 40h/week and have a family, therefore I believe I would be closer to finishing in 8 years rather than 3 (Course duration says 3-8 years). What I can't find in your website is an estimate of study time per week or if the option to study part-time is available. Could you please provide me with more details on this?

2. According to your site: "Indicative total: BSc Standard Route £5240". A) Is this per year or in total?
B) In the hypothetical scenario of completing the program in let's say 6 or 8 years, what would be a rough estimate?
C) How is payment divided in the case of part-time studies?

3. I don't have a language certification nor I have presented any exam to measure my English level, but that said my life/work are in English. Which supporting documents should be submitted in order to meet the English language requirement?

Thanks
(edited 6 years ago)
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
University of London
London
Original post by elliotkelly

I would be closer to finishing in 8 years rather than 3 (Course duration says 3-8 years).
Thanks

Just to let you know that the maximum duration has been reduced to 6 years from the 2018/2019 class

Quick Reply