uni!
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
if you dont get the grades to your first uni do you legally have to go to your insurance uni

are you allowed to cahnge your mind even if you get the grardes required|?? say like if i dont wanna go to university...i heard its a legal contracy..

and when do you apply for accomidation..is it when u get your grades and know for certain or is it b4 then???

the quicker i confirm my university offers is it the quicker i get my accomidation i want??? i dont wanna confirm yet but i do if it means i have better chance of gettin good accomidation.
Barry Scott
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by uni!)
if you dont get the grades to your first uni do you legally have to go to your insurance uni

are you allowed to cahnge your mind even if you get the grardes required|?? say like if i dont wanna go to university...i heard its a legal contracy..

and when do you apply for accomidation..is it when u get your grades and know for certain or is it b4 then???

the quicker i confirm my university offers is it the quicker i get my accomidation i want??? i dont wanna confirm yet but i do if it means i have better chance of gettin good accomidation.
I think I got all of that...:confused:
Yes, if you fail to meet the requirements of your firm but meet the offer of your insurance, you are legally obligated to go to your insurance. However, if you have a change of mind, you can ring up you university and ask them to release you and 99.9% of the time, they will.
I rang up Birmingham before I made my decision and asked them whether I could not go I had met their requirements and not my firm and they said they could. I am pretty sure this would be the same for most unis.
Jackathon
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Yeah as Matt said you can get released, it is a contract but there is a way out of it. And I think accomodation forms are all released at about May, (I think) to give everyone a chance.
Juno
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
Accommodation depends on the uni. Some will send you the forms as soon as you get an offer, some will wait until you've chosen them as your firm, some want you to fil in the form when they're your insurance but others won't, and some will wait til after results day!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    The Bar Series: Applications and Interviews - London Bloomsbury campus Postgraduate
    Thu, 17 Oct '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (10)
6.67%
They might tell the bully (16)
10.67%
I don't think they'd understand (28)
18.67%
It might lead to more bullying (55)
36.67%
There's nothing they could do (41)
27.33%

Watched Threads