Turn on thread page Beta

Where are the decent guys at?!? watch

    • #1
    • Thread Starter
    #1

    Honestly I feel like the vast majority of guys I know are typical roadmen and ****boys. I don’t want to be that annoying girl thats says “all men are trash” bc I know there are actually decent ones out there, but seriously, WHERE? What am I doing wrong?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    Offline

    21
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Honestly I feel like the vast majority of guys I know are typical roadmen and ****boys. I don’t want to be that annoying girl thats says “all men are trash” bc I know there are actually decent ones out there, but seriously, WHERE? What am I doing wrong?
    Someone looking for me?
    Online

    20
    ReputationRep:
    you get a better class of chap on TSR my dear

    :hat2:
    Offline

    4
    ReputationRep:
    Now queue a tide of "nice guys", gl, just don't go to trashy places and you won't find trashy guys x)
    Offline

    9
    ReputationRep:
    Focus on yourself- make yourself the best you can be, and the men will come along.
    Change your priorities and perspective; things will come in place accordingly.
    • Very Important Poster
    Offline

    21
    ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Lower your standards a bit then.
    Offline

    18
    ReputationRep:
    In Economics we call this an imperfect market, where agents have asymmetric information
    Offline

    14
    ReputationRep:
    Realistically, the type of guy who will probably have a very successful career, will be nice and respectful will be the educated losers of TSR, me included. It’s a long term investment 😉
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    Offline

    17
    ReputationRep:
    LOL!

    You definitely sound like the girl who rejects nice guys and then complains about where the nice guys are when she's mistreated by a guy.
    Offline

    15
    ReputationRep:
    Look carefully you will find many throughout your life, it's just hard to recognise them
    Offline

    16
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rohit_Rocks10)
    Someone looking for me?
    Thats what i was thinking lel
    • #1
    • Thread Starter
    #1

    (Original post by rohit_rocks10)
    someone looking for me?
    hahahaha
    (Original post by the bear)
    you get a better class of chap on tsr my dear

    :hat2:
    hahahahaha
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • #1
    • Thread Starter
    #1

    (Original post by JamesC115)
    Now queue a tide of "nice guys", gl, just don't go to trashy places and you won't find trashy guys x)
    I don’t go to “trashy” places though?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    Offline

    16
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jay2013)
    LOL!

    You definitely sound like the girl who rejects nice guys and then complains about where the nice guys are when she's mistreated by a guy.
    for real thoughh
    • #1
    • Thread Starter
    #1

    (Original post by jay2013)
    LOL!

    You definitely sound like the girl who rejects nice guys and then complains about where the nice guys are when she's mistreated by a guy.
    I know it comes across that way but seriously, 90% of guys I know are just not decent, the other 10% don’t want a relationship/don’t talk to me
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Political Ambassador
    Offline

    15
    ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    They’re clearly playing hide and seek with you.
    Offline

    18
    ReputationRep:
    You already have a punani, why do you need another one?
    • #2
    #2

    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I know it comes across that way but seriously, 90% of guys I know are just not decent, the other 10% don’t want a relationship/don’t talk to me
    I'm part of the 10% but you'll be feelin me 100% after you get to know me
    Offline

    20
    ReputationRep:
    They're brushing their fedoras and preening their neckbeards.
    • #1
    • Thread Starter
    #1

    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm part of the 10% but you'll be feelin me 100% after you get to know me
    hahaha
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
 
 
 
Reply
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 4, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reply
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.