The Student Room Group

Thoughts on Logal Paul's actions?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by omgitsstella
As probably majority are aware of (this is my opinion) Jake Paul's disgusting actions I was just wondering everyone else's thoughts?

Mine are that what he has done is simply so inhumane and disrespectful it's sickening youtube even left this on for less than 30 minutes. It's vile behaviour from someone who simply posted a video for views when as he said in his "apology" tweet, that he already gets thousands if not millions of views. It's not as if he would be strapped for cash if one video wasn't posted.
And what sickens me further is some of his fans are sticking up for him and young children who are easily influenced are being brainwashed to think posting things like this is okay, and thinking it's okay to make jokes like this.

I will give it to him everyone copes differently with something as traumatic like that, some people's only reaction is to laugh, i've seen it before. But there is a difference between laughing purely as a reaction and laughing because you've made a joke.

This is not a joke.
Thoughts?

Stupid, desperation for good content to make money, greed, selfishness, no thinking process behind it.
He’s just sorry because it caught media attention and hes losing subscribers. He has 34 million views on his “sorry” video, he better donate all the ad revenue to increase awareness on suicide. I literally cannot understand why people are still defending him in this situation. Its really sad because most of his viewer base are children, and he obviously owns a lot of influence over them. These are just one of the moments i lose faith in society.
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 21
The public pillorying of the lad is way over the top.
I think its absolutely horrendous and the fact that he still has fans that are children and mindless teenagers makes me lose more faith in humanity than ever. What he did was absolutely plain stupid and that anyone with a proper working brain will switch off the camera at the sight of a dead body instead of claiming it to be an "accident" whilst joking and showing its decaying details to the world.

He had absolutely no sympathy for the victim, no thoughts to his family, and no respect for having fun around a soulless human that took his own life. Logan Paul is truly a psychopathic and illogical human being that was raised with no basic respect for others and himself. His recent "apology" is just another ******** way to end a war he had started, and the fact that he acts like a 10 year old child on a daily basis gives me no space to forgive his immature actions. Even worse is the fact that his fans are supporting him no matter all the ******** he pulled off for being a stupid child.

Imagine his fans that will grow up to vote, make decisions in their adult life, and the way they will treat others and themselves due to *****y influences like Logan Paul. I have mostly lost faith for these children already.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending