The Student Room Group

I don't know anymore?

Hey guys,

I am a year 13 student, taking Biology, Chemistry and Physics. I have been dealing with extreme anxiousness for the past month and I have been extremely worried. I just feel as if there is no time at all to revise. My Exams will start in June this year so I have about 5 Months 152 days and 22 weeks. Yes I am quite precise . My question to you TSR is do you think that is enough time to revise and improve my grades?(IF I USE IT SMARTLY) I feel like 5 Months are not enough???
Original post by ScienceNERD1809
Hey guys,

I am a year 13 student, taking Biology, Chemistry and Physics. I have been dealing with extreme anxiousness for the past month and I have been extremely worried. I just feel as if there is no time at all to revise. My Exams will start in June this year so I have about 5 Months 152 days and 22 weeks. Yes I am quite precise . My question to you TSR is do you think that is enough time to revise and improve my grades?(IF I USE IT SMARTLY) I feel like 5 Months are not enough???

It’s not like you can do anything if 5 months isn’t. Just get started.
Yes. It should be enough if you can manage your time very wisely
Reply 3
Hey guys,

I once improved my grades immensely with just a couple of night's revision (and not even great revision). I was expecting to get a D or maybe a C on my paper, but got a solid B.
It was a paper where it was easy to prep for the test because it was one known topic. I just memorised a few facts to put in and refreshed on some of the basics.

I also managed to do use the same technique for another paper cos my teacher was good at guessing what would come up so I made a mock essay answer for that with stats and all.

Managing to regurgitate those few facts (which I have long since forgotten) made such a big difference. If nothing else I think I went in feeling more confident.

That said, I've also had one paper that I took multiple times and got the exact same mark.

It's possible for a tiny bit of revision to make a big difference and totally worth trying, but sometimes the odds just aren't in your favour.
Hey guys,

literally same, i feel like i should have revised ages ago- like at AS but me being me thought AS was supposed to be a chill sort of year (wrong!), maybe calm down and start revising now a little at a time i guess- thats what im going to do

Quick Reply

Latest