The Student Room Group

working in hospital

can international students work in hospital to support living and tution fees in edinburgh while studing postgraduate medicine there.
Original post by mksharmaa
can international students work in hospital to support living and tution fees in edinburgh while studing postgraduate medicine there.

Hi mksharmaa,

Are you currently in the UK studying your course? and have you applied for any financial support to help with your studies?

Thanks

Louise
Reply 2
no i want to do internal medicine MD , course in UK.. for that i need to settle down my fees and daily living issues.. so i want to ask whilst studying are we paid for working in hospital..or for that matter after we are allowed by university (edinburgh) to join their course , do we actually earn while we study the MD course..
Original post by mksharmaa
no i want to do internal medicine MD , course in UK.. for that i need to settle down my fees and daily living issues.. so i want to ask whilst studying are we paid for working in hospital..or for that matter after we are allowed by university (edinburgh) to join their course , do we actually earn while we study the MD course..

Hi mksharmaa,

That's not really something Student Finance England can help with.

You could ask the question in the University of Edinburgh forum on here or contact the university directly.

Regards,

Stuart

Quick Reply

Latest