C_B_C
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Hello,
I've recently recieved my university offeres, and Liverpool is most likely to be "the one".

I've been looking around internet for liverpool sport clubs (taekwondo, basketball, Paintball, Airsoft, Archery and Rifle shooting), but I've found nothing at all about Paintball, Airsoft (i.e. BB guns) and Rifle Shooting Clubs.

Does anyone know of the existance of any of these clubs?

Ta! C_B_C
molemansjoel
Badges: 0
Report 11 years ago
hey there, which liverpool uni you going to? but yeah i havent found any clubs either but am a keen contender of airsoft.... ive got a M15A4 rifle, full automatic, so if we go to the same uni.. or mabey even not we could always start a club? might be a little tricky finding contenders however, as there arnt many people who do airsofting... or not that i know of?
C_B_C
Rep:
?
(Original post by molemansjoel)
hey there, which liverpool uni you going to? but yeah i havent found any clubs either but am a keen contender of airsoft.... ive got a M15A4 rifle, full automatic, so if we go to the same uni.. or mabey even not we could always start a club? might be a little tricky finding contenders however, as there arnt many people who do airsofting... or not that i know of?
That would be great.

I sold my last airsoft weapons (I had a socom rifle, and a couple of pistols) a few months ago, but I'll buy new ones if I do join/start a club.

Get my MSN address from my profile page, we'll keep in touch.
potspansamy
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I'm pretty sure Liverpool Uni has a rifle club, as I've seen someone with it on their hoodie :rolleyes:
C_B_C
Rep:
?
(Original post by potspansamy)
I'm pretty sure Liverpool Uni has a rifle club, as I've seen someone with it on their hoodie :rolleyes:
Probably is one then.

I'll just do what everyone does; scout around on fresher's week and try everything out.

Cheers!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Liverpool John Moores University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 7 Nov '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (35)
25.18%
No (104)
74.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise