How many people here have never been in a relationship?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
If so, do you give advice to people in relationships on this forum?
Anonymous #2
Report 3 years ago
I do sometimes but sometimes it’s common sense or from a different point of view
Anonymous #3
Report 3 years ago
I've never been in a relationship and give advice on this forum, but that's because I've become so used to giving relationship advice anyway. All of my friends come to me for advice because they appreciate my outsider point of view. I'm not someone who 'knows how it feels' so I tend to tell it to them straight and more direct and look at situations from more angles.
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Before I got into a relationship, I still gave advice on this forum. A lot of it came from a common sense perspective (e.g. posts about cheating or lack of communication) or experience (e.g. moving on from rejections).
Alexis1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I have never been in a relationship but I have an inverted penis so I can give people advice.
The_Lonely_Goatherd
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I've never been in a proper relationship but as others have said here, some answers are just common sense. Plus I've experienced loving someone and the kinda heartbreak that can come with that, so it's not like I've never experienced anything!

I also derive the advice I give in the Relationships forum (and to friends) from that wise old nugget aka EastEnders
Lunafreya
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Sometimes it's good to get a different point of view on things so I wouldn't say being in a relationship should be a deciding factor on someone's ability to be able in giving good advice.
Anonymous #4
Report 3 years ago
I have never been in a relationship. I rarely give advice on here, but I do occasionally if it's common sense.

To be fair, I am incredibly ugly but am pretty intelligent. If I'd had a bit more luck in the genetics department when it came to looks, I'm sure I wouldn't have struggled to have relationships (I imagine the same is true of plenty of others). :p:
Anonymous #5
Report 1 year ago
I’ve never been in a relationship and give advice. I feel as though not being in a relationship gives you the opportunity to look at other people’s relationships from the outside, see their issues and learn from them. When you’ve done enough ‘people watching’ you build up the ability to give advice without having to have been in the situation yourself
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have never been in a relationship too. My advice to come in a relationship? I have no idea. Maybe this one: be yourself, someone who appreciates and accepts your character traits is it worth to be in a relationship with you.
Bio 7
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I give advice that I've heard before and from common sense but I've never been in a relationship and don't plan to be.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (111)
64.16%
I don't have everything I need (62)
35.84%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed