How many people here have never been in a relationship? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
If so, do you give advice to people in relationships on this forum?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
I do sometimes but sometimes it’s common sense or from a different point of view
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #3
Report 1 year ago
I've never been in a relationship and give advice on this forum, but that's because I've become so used to giving relationship advice anyway. All of my friends come to me for advice because they appreciate my outsider point of view. I'm not someone who 'knows how it feels' so I tend to tell it to them straight and more direct and look at situations from more angles.
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Before I got into a relationship, I still gave advice on this forum. A lot of it came from a common sense perspective (e.g. posts about cheating or lack of communication) or experience (e.g. moving on from rejections).
Alexis1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I have never been in a relationship but I have an inverted penis so I can give people advice.
Royal Oak
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
A lot of the advice is common sense and is fine being given by people who have never had a relationship.
The_Lonely_Goatherd
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I've never been in a proper relationship but as others have said here, some answers are just common sense. Plus I've experienced loving someone and the kinda heartbreak that can come with that, so it's not like I've never experienced anything!

I also derive the advice I give in the Relationships forum (and to friends) from that wise old nugget aka EastEnders
Lunafreya
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Sometimes it's good to get a different point of view on things so I wouldn't say being in a relationship should be a deciding factor on someone's ability to be able in giving good advice.
Anonymous #4
Report 1 year ago
I have never been in a relationship. I rarely give advice on here, but I do occasionally if it's common sense.

To be fair, I am incredibly ugly but am pretty intelligent. If I'd had a bit more luck in the genetics department when it came to looks, I'm sure I wouldn't have struggled to have relationships (I imagine the same is true of plenty of others). :p:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 2 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (405)
18.62%
The paper was reasonable (1035)
47.59%
Not feeling great about that exam... (483)
22.21%
It was TERRIBLE (252)
11.59%

Watched Threads