This guy I liked made out with me because of a bet Watch

SunnySpanishinUK
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
So this guy and I have been "heavily flirting" for almost a year now.. And even when he left for uni, we still kept in touch.
So at New Years, we kissed and made out. But only to find out that he had made a bet with a friend that if he'd kiss me, he'd get a pound.
I feel so stupid for having fallen for a guy who'd do that, and so sad cause we were really good friends. Now, he's been trying to talk to me but i've been ignoring him. Not sure if I should tell him how I feel. Should I?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
Yes, and then block him.
1secondsofvamps
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Block him.
ParkHyungSuk
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by SunnySpanishinUK)
So this guy and I have been "heavily flirting" for almost a year now.. And even when he left for uni, we still kept in touch.
So at New Years, we kissed and made out. But only to find out that he had made a bet with a friend that if he'd kiss me, he'd get a pound.
I feel so stupid for having fallen for a guy who'd do that, and so sad cause we were really good friends. Now, he's been trying to talk to me but i've been ignoring him. Not sure if I should tell him how I feel. Should I?
Unpopular opinion butttt I don't think it was a big deal - tell him how you feel
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (60)
21.82%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (93)
33.82%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (59)
21.45%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (27)
9.82%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (36)
13.09%

Watched Threads