werato
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi guys!

I’ve sent my application on 29.12 and I received an Application Acknowledgement from all of the unis apart from Stirling. Yesterday UCAS send me the “here's what happens next...” email telling me they processed my application. Is it just the thing Stirling doesn’t do or is it too late or there’s some problem with sending my application to them and I should be worried?

I kind of freak out because it’s my first choice uni and application deadline is next week.

Anyone? Please calm me down ASAP.
studentials
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by werato)
Hi guys!

I’ve sent my application on 29.12 and I received an Application Acknowledgement from all of the unis apart from Stirling. Yesterday UCAS send me the “here's what happens next...” email telling me they processed my application. Is it just the thing Stirling doesn’t do or is it too late or there’s some problem with sending my application to them and I should be worried?

I kind of freak out because it’s my first choice uni and application deadline is next week.

Anyone? Please calm me down ASAP.
Universities aren't obligated to send out acknowledgement emails, some of them do and some of them don't. As long as you have the UCAS application acknowledgement, then everything is fine and is being processed as it should be - don't worry!
Also, some universities that do send out acknowledgement emails just end up sending their acknowledgement emails a little later than others, honestly nothing to worry about.
Good luck with getting offers and studying!
LinguisticAlison
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I submitted my application for French and Spanish on the 19th December and I got an email from Stirling giving me my portal log in details?! You should probably get in touch with either UCAS or Stirling
werato
Rep:
?
(Original post by LinguisticAlison)
I submitted my application for French and Spanish on the 19th December and I got an email from Stirling giving me my portal log in details?! You should probably get in touch with either UCAS or Stirling
Omg thanks for info. I will do this right away. Good luck, btw
LinguisticAlison
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Omg thanks for info. I will do this right away. Good luck, btw
No problem :-) I'm glad to help and good luck to you too
werato
Rep:
?
(Original post by LinguisticAlison)
No problem :-) I'm glad to help and good luck to you too
I got my email after sending them terrified message on 1AM on Saturday. Now I can sleep peacefully. Fingers crossed on my application. Thank you again, Alison
LinguisticAlison
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I got my email after sending them terrified message on 1AM on Saturday. Now I can sleep peacefully. Fingers crossed on my application. Thank you again, Alison
No problem:-) Glad I could help good luck with your application
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (23)
8.46%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (39)
14.34%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (46)
16.91%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (38)
13.97%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (79)
29.04%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
17.28%

Watched Threads