Learnt no equations

Watch this thread
AnimalJamRocks
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Physics mock is in 10 days. Should I be worried? I'm also taking a day off studying today. Physics is my weakest subject. How much should I be studying? I have 2 physics exams, 2 biology and 2 chemistry.

am i gonna **** up my life?
AnimalJamRocks
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
is noone gonna reply
AmmarTa
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
10 days is fine.
F=ma
KE=1/2 mv^2
GPE=mgh
Energy in an object (based on temerature) = mass * specific heat capacity * temperature

There's a couple for GCSE

v=u+at
v^2=u^2+2as
s=ut+1/2 at^2
s=t(u+v)/2

are a couple for mechanics

they're not hard to remember if you do some questions on them.
Beenish1
Badges: 8
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Sidra.I)
Physics mock is in 10 days. Should I be worried? I'm also taking a day off studying today. Physics is my weakest subject. How much should I be studying? I have 2 physics exams, 2 biology and 2 chemistry.

Just try and do your best it's your mock just revise when you feel like it and remember to take frequent breaks.
StudentGuy25
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Sidra.I)

10 days is plenty for learning equations and the subject. The best way to revise for science is go through what you've learnt all year and write it out in a more refined form, for example bullet points and mindmaps are very effective. Also past papers are good for identifying topics your not so great on. For the actual equations try and make funny words out of them so they stick in your head more. For example F=MxA (FAM). You might end up forgetting a couple of equations but it's a mock so don't get your yourself too worked up about just do your best.
S.H.Rahman
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Revision Tip: Always start with your weakest subject so it's not ignored and put away to the side because people generally don't like the subjects they are bad at as much!
beekydog
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Go on quizlet and make one for all the equations( and then learn them)- that’s what I did and I learnt them all in 2 days before my mock
chocochip_
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
Ten days is more than enough time
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (233)
41.98%
The paper was reasonable (235)
42.34%
Not feeling great about that exam... (51)
9.19%
It was TERRIBLE (36)
6.49%

Watched Threads