AS Level exam in 4 months and I don't know what's it about ?!

Watch
Nananana Batman
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Apparently, for that one uni I'm entering need English AS Level and any other subject. In my country, I've searched and searched for an English AS Level (9093)
private tutor, since my school doesn't teach that subject, and can't find one. The past papers look so confusing and the mark scheme is even more confusing. In IGCSE O levels I did English as a Second Language so I don't really have an idea about First Language except that iT'S hArD.

If you have any idea about it can you please tell me how the exam goes like? And like if you don't mind, what grade you took. (If you want to or not you could say grade, as you wish.)

Alsooo -> If you know any English tutors in Saudi Arabia, Jeddah, pleasee inform me, dm me, or reply here ASAPP!
chocochip_
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
you have the exam in april?? you have 5 months
Nananana Batman
Rep:
?
(Original post by chocochip_)
you have the exam in april?? you have 5 months
Adding 4 + January = 5 months (or I'm literally dumb and losing it with the stress)

But even if it was April or May, I still need helpp
chocochip_
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
can you find a private tutor online??
Nananana Batman
Rep:
?
(Original post by chocochip_)
can you find a private tutor online??
I'm the typa person who can't understand unless someone is face to face but I'll try if I run out of options

Thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (5)
3.73%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (23)
17.16%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (24)
17.91%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (19)
14.18%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (39)
29.1%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (24)
17.91%

Watched Threads