I hate my body Watch

Nobody101
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Does anyone else hate their body? I've tried exercising but nothing seems to work, my love handles are the worst and I just don't have it in me to love myself
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You can't just exercise and expect changes. Bodyfat levels are manipulated with diet, not exercise. Exercise is merely a tool to burn extra calories, or to build muscle.
Nobody101
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
You can't just exercise and expect changes. Bodyfat levels are manipulated with diet, not exercise. Exercise is merely a tool to burn extra calories, or to build muscle.
I've been on a diet for 2 years
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Nobody101)
If you're not losing weight then you're not in a caloric deficit. Your body will always adjust to your caloric intake after a while, so if you've been eating the same for 2 years then your body will have adjusted a long time ago. "Cheat meals" and diet breaks are a way to work around this. Take a bit of a break from your diet for a while and then try again. Also, use this calculator to see roughly how many calories you use per day and start tracking your caloric intake, and eat less calories than you use every day.
https://tdeecalculator.net/
filmaker
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Does anyone else hate their body? I've tried exercising but nothing seems to work, my love handles are the worst and I just don't have it in me to love myself
losing weight wont make you love your body no matter what you think. its vital to be able to love yourself regardless of how you look and regardless of how hard it is. its going to take a while and maybe even a long time depending on how reluctant you are to but trust me, from experience i've learnt that self love doesnt just come from losing weight using diets.
self love comes from caring about your body enough to treat it with the correct foods and being able to speak positively about yourself at all times ignoring the social standards set by insane people in terms of mentally being able to love your body and yourself
PollyParrot23
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Have you been trying to follow a specific diet plan? What sort of things have you been eating?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (190)
24.05%
Pop (192)
24.3%
Jazz (30)