The Student Room Group

Im confused, does she like me or was i just being over confident?

I started to talking to this girl in the beginning of the school year we really connected and texted it each other alot.She asked for my number and snapchat.She would mostly text first and send me the “heyyy”text. We would text every day.She told me her birthday was coming up so i bought her flowers and chocolates.That same day she told me she wanted to be friends.I became confused and accepted the fact i got friend zone.Did i do something wrong? do I know if this girl likes me.i'm confused?I started to talking to this girl in the beginning of the school year we really connected and texted it each other alot.She asked for my number and snapchat.She would mostly text first and send me the “heyyy”text.We would text every day.She told me her birthday was coming up so i bought her flowers and chocolates.That same day she told me she wanted to be friends.I became confused and accepted the fact i got friend zone.Did i do something wrong?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I started to talking to this girl in the beginning of the school year we really connected and texted it each other alot.She asked for my number and snapchat.She would mostly text first and send me the “heyyy”text. We would text every day.She told me her birthday was coming up so i bought her flowers and chocolates.That same day she told me she wanted to be friends.I became confused and accepted the fact i got friend zone.Did i do something wrong? do I know if this girl likes me.i'm confused?I started to talking to this girl in the beginning of the school year we really connected and texted it each other alot.She asked for my number and snapchat.She would mostly text first and send me the “heyyy”text.We would text every day.She told me her birthday was coming up so i bought her flowers and chocolates.That same day she told me she wanted to be friends.I became confused and accepted the fact i got friend zone.Did i do something wrong?

You probably came off too strongly with the birthday presents. Flowers and chocolates are typical gifts for a date. It's good that you know now at least, live and learn as they say.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending