The Student Room Group

what do i still need to do while applying to uni?

so far i have a few offers, but not all of them. however i have an unconditional to the place that i want to go to. i dont think i can officially accept it until a certain date though. i have booked my accommodation and paid the deposit. i was wondering if there was anything else i need to do before going? i need to apply for loans too but im not sure when im able to do that. what date does it become available? I left school 2 years ago so i cant ask my old teachers about this stuff either.
Original post by Keira_D
so far i have a few offers, but not all of them. however i have an unconditional to the place that i want to go to. i dont think i can officially accept it until a certain date though. i have booked my accommodation and paid the deposit. i was wondering if there was anything else i need to do before going? i need to apply for loans too but im not sure when im able to do that. what date does it become available? I left school 2 years ago so i cant ask my old teachers about this stuff either.

Loan applications will open in march/april but otherwise there's nothing else you need to do at this point :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
Loan applications will open in march/april but otherwise there's nothing else you need to do at this point :smile:

oh wow i thought there was still a bunch of stuff haha. thanks for the info, less stressed now.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending