The Student Room Group

What are the advantages of working in a regional office close to London?

I have strong personal reasons for wanting to be in London but for a Big 4 company I want to apply to (not going to name which one) all the London positions are full. I was considering to apply to a regional that's close to London instead, such as Reading, Milton Keynes, Uxbridge etc.

They will ask me why I chose that particular office and obviously "I wanted to be in London but that's full so this is the next best thing" won't cut it. Could you help me come up with reasons to apply to these offices?
Original post by A Rose for Epona
I have strong personal reasons for wanting to be in London but for a Big 4 company I want to apply to (not going to name which one) all the London positions are full. I was considering to apply to a regional that's close to London instead, such as Reading, Milton Keynes, Uxbridge etc.

They will ask me why I chose that particular office and obviously "I wanted to be in London but that's full so this is the next best thing" won't cut it. Could you help me come up with reasons to apply to these offices?

Just rephrase it that you will get London quality work, whilst not having to live there.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending