dharmafstone1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I am currently studying for the new 2017/18 spec of the OCR Religious Studies and I am very stuck with revision. I have a mock exam tomorrow and I am on melt-down mode...Any help with revision?

(If anyone also studies AQA History and English Literature at A-Level too, it would be a big help if you could post revision stuff in this thread too...Especially for AQA History, my school is useless with teaching it)
NathNath
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by dharmafstone1)
I am currently studying for the new 2017/18 spec of the OCR Religious Studies and I am very stuck with revision. I have a mock exam tomorrow and I am on melt-down mode...Any help with revision?

(If anyone also studies AQA History and English Literature at A-Level too, it would be a big help if you could post revision stuff in this thread too...Especially for AQA History, my school is useless with teaching it)

I'm studying OCR Philosophy and Edexcel English. What topic do you need help with (The course is huge)
dharmafstone1
Rep:
?
(Original post by NathNath)
I'm studying OCR Philosophy and Edexcel English. What topic do you need help with (The course is huge)
Pretty much everything, my mock tomorrow is Philosophy and Development in Christian thought and I just have no idea where to start.

For English I do AQA English so I don't know how similar the two courses are
NathNath
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Pretty much everything, my mock tomorrow is Philosophy and Development in Christian thought and I just have no idea where to start.

For English I do AQA English so I don't know how similar the two courses are

If it's development of Christian Thought from last year, there are about six topics in the section. In my sixth form we only got to this chapter literally in a month/ 3 weeks before the exam so we rushed this chapter. Have you studied it
dharmafstone1
Rep:
?
(Original post by NathNath)
If it's development of Christian Thought from last year, there are about six topics in the section. In my sixth form we only got to this chapter literally in a month/ 3 weeks before the exam so we rushed this chapter. Have you studied it
A little bit, we haven't studied year 2 yet so that's fun. Honestly, if you have any revision notes that you could pass onto me that would be greatly appreciated
NathNath
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
A little bit, we haven't studied year 2 yet so that's fun. Honestly, if you have any revision notes that you could pass onto me that would be greatly appreciated
Sorry I don't have any notes on the topics. I've been hoping to find people with some and have lookjed on here but haven't seen any
Safzal0332
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Neither Please help
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • St George's, University of London
    Postgrad open day Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20
  • University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (225)
67.57%
No (108)
32.43%

Watched Threads