username1994081
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
There is a mobile phone insurance company that have been taking away £10 a month from a phone I got for free with a contract from 3. I am pretty sure I never agreed to some contract allowing some company to take my money, how can I cancel this? They are known as Citymain Admin Re (in my bank statement). I no longer want my money taken away from me, I want to cancel it.
Jonnyboy799
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Talk to 3 first off. Also look at the contract you have.
RoyalSheepy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by BTS_ARMY_XOXO)
There is a mobile phone insurance company that have been taking away £10 a month from a phone I got for free with a contract from 3. I am pretty sure I never agreed to some contract allowing some company to take my money, how can I cancel this? They are known as Citymain Admin Re (in my bank statement). I no longer want my money taken away from me, I want to cancel it.
You'll have to contact 3, as suggested above. They should be able to assist you, their customer service is quite good tbf.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (21)
14.58%
I need help researching courses (8)
5.56%
I need help with filling out the application form (7)
4.86%
I need help with my personal statement (59)
40.97%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (36)
25%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
2.08%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (10)
6.94%

Watched Threads