The Student Room Group

I have written descriptive writing can anyone please check for me

Where can I post it ?
Original post by saarag
Where can I post it ?

If you've written it on a word document etc, you can attach it to a reply using the attachments button (it looks like a paperclip)
Reply 2
Descriptive writing
Genre : Horror

Last night, It was the most horrific experience I ever had. I was awake all night the storm was haunting me forever it was the first I experienced a storm, so it was nerve-racking.

It began with a gloomy dark sky shining over acres of sand it looked like a yellow mist in the sun it was orange stoke-hole to the west, and then a huge onshore wind.

The wind became even more powerful it started thumping on my windows I was terrified. I screamed, but I could not speak, it was like a mouth of a mole. The tree's branches looked like a long witches arms. I could smell the dusty wind made me cough uncontrollably.

My soft velvet cushions became like rusty leaves in autumn wet in the soil. Through the seconds.minutes, and even hours I was completely scared it was like as if I was shattered. Soon it got better and the wind became weaker and weaker... until, it stopped. I watched the storm gather in the last light.
Reply 3
Out of 10 what rating will you give for this Ghost Story

Last night, It was the most horrific experience I ever had. I was awake all night the storm was haunting me forever it was the first I experienced a storm, so it was nerve-racking.

It began with a gloomy dark sky shining over acres of sand it looked like a yellow mist in the sun it was orange stoke-hole to the west, and then a huge onshore wind.

The wind became even more powerful it started thumping on my windows I was terrified. I screamed, but I could not speak, it was like a mouth of a mole. The tree's branches looked like a long witches arms. I could smell the dusty wind made me cough uncontrollably.

My soft velvet cushions became like rusty leaves in autumn wet in the soil. Through the seconds.minutes, and even hours I was completely scared it was like as if I was shattered. Soon it got better and the wind became weaker and weaker... until, it stopped. I watched the storm gather in the last light.
That's not a descriptive writing. It's a narrative

And out of 10 I would give you a very low 6

Quick Reply

Latest