The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 540
6 'fo sure
Reply 541
It also depends what height you are. If i was a size 12 at 5 ft 3 i would be overweight, in my opinion anyway.
Reply 542
Every guy seems to think that size 6 is to skinny Im a size 6 and am trying to put on weight but I don't think I look unhealthy as a size 6 as Im about 4ft11. If I was a size 10 Id have curves though. I think people place too much importance on size numbers because everyone is a different build so you can't say that all size 14's are overweight, it depends on how thick your bones are I guess.

Also how many of these threads do we get a year!!
Reply 543
Height has a lot to do with it, im a size 6-8, but im 5ft, so I dont look really skinny, if I was a size 10 or 12, id loook like a dumpling :smile:
Reply 544
Size 6 would be different on everyone, a midget would be overweight, a short person would look good, an average sized person would look underweight and a tall person would be dead.
Reply 545
I have some size 6 jeans and i usually have to get an 8, i would no way be a size 6 top. "size 6" differs shop to shop. Who cares anyway it's just a number? Someone can be a "12" and slender.
Scarlett88
I wouldnt want to be size 6
I like to eat pasta and stufff
doesnt mean i'm not healthy just cause i dont resemble twiggy!

are you serious?
I'm a size 4 in jeans, 2 in dresses. I eat SO MUCH. In fact I ate a whole medium pizza by myself last night. I felt sick after but . . Plus I'm italian I eat tons of pasta. My body just has a great digestive system and after a day of being bloated maybe, i go right back to normal. So to say that you can't be a smaller size and eat whatever you want is so wrong because most girls that are smaller DO eat whatever they want because they have the metabolism for it.

Latest