Personalising TSR Watch

CrazyKittenLady
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey

We are looking into personalising TSR so that you can see more content relevant to the page/s you are looking at and your study level, interests ect.

Have you got any ideas around personalisation that you would like to see on site?
Kraggor
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by CrazyKittenLady)
Hey

We are looking into personalising TSR so that you can see more content relevant to the page/s you are looking at and your study level, interests ect.

Have you got any ideas around personalisation that you would like to see on site?
I'll think about more crazy ideas to do with personalising this weekend (Crazy incident at work atm:zomg:)

But, perhaps maybe for new users (might be a thing already by now xD) but sites similar to pinterest which have new account surveys there could be a little questionnaire when making your account that includes like...what education level you're at (or work), what are your interests (tickboxes of different areas like sports, film, politics etc), what reason did you come to site (study, advice, chat etc).

Then from that there could be a new user section on "My TSR" with like suggested forums or posts? And maybe it would put like tags on your profile for what you're about from choices.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (131)
19.58%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (64)
9.57%
No I am happy with my course choice (378)
56.5%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (96)
14.35%

Watched Threads