rachelleemasalaa
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm in year 10 and I want to get really good grades for my mocks and preparation for my GSCES
I know I need to study but is there any tips for the best studying btw I take
Geography edexcel
Science Aqa combined
Maths edexcel
Music Aqa
French edexcel
English Aqa
Religious studies edexcel
I want to get all 7s
Want to also take physics as an A level
username3675862
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 4 years ago
Do past paper and quizlet and a lot of questions
rachelleemasalaa
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Jenny127)
Do past paper and quizlet and a lot of questions
Should I type notes or write them out
username3675862
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by rachelleemasalaa)
Should I type notes or write them out
So quizlet u type them out or you could search for others people notes if u want but I don’t like doing it as you don’t have information that you want on there’s .if you want to write them that will good as well but if your going to making for every subject then there will be quite a lot of flash cards.QUIZLET IF FREE SO ITS MORE EASIER
username3675862
Rep:
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Jenny127)
So quizlet u type them out or you could search for others people notes if u want but I don’t like doing it as you don’t have information that you want on there’s .if you want to write them that will good as well but if you
r going to making for every subject then there will be quite a lot of flash cards.QUIZLET IF FREE SO ITS MORE EASIER

ALSO do ur notes early as I did all my notes in the holidays and took a lot of time so when I go back to school.after school I’m going to make notes on what’s we have done in the class.also if u need notes search me on quizlet jhenikapatel I have all the notes for some of the subjects you take
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (39)
26.35%
As I expected (47)
31.76%
Harder (55)
37.16%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.73%

Watched Threads