ajfish123
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi, I know this might sound a bit dramatic, but last night I cried myself to sleep and I cried today aswell. I'm just super stressed for GCSE Physics Mock.

In May 2016 I got 70% in my physics test.
In Nov 2016 I got 60% in my physics test.
In May 2017 I got 44% in my physics test.

I'm now stressed as I have lost all confidence in myself and i really wanted a level 5 or above for GCSE Physics. My mock is in a week, and my parents will be so upset if i get bad grades.Anyone have tips to feel less stressed??

Thanks for taking your time, if you answer back
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ajfish123)
Hi, I know this might sound a bit dramatic, but last night I cried myself to sleep and I cried today aswell. I'm just super stressed for GCSE Physics Mock.

In May 2016 I got 70% in my physics test.
In Nov 2016 I got 60% in my physics test.
In May 2017 I got 44% in my physics test.

I'm now stressed as I have lost all confidence in myself and i really wanted a level 5 or above for GCSE Physics. My mock is in a week, and my parents will be so upset if i get bad grades.Anyone have tips to feel less stressed??

Thanks for taking your time, if you answer back
Have a good cry, then realise stress doesnt get you extra marks.
Just revise hard between now and the test.

Presumably you have good notes or a decent textbook/ revision book?

Work out why you did poorly in 2017 and go over those areas again. Retry the questions and understand what went wrong.

Practice will help you get your confidence back. You can achieve a lot in a week. If you dont understand a topic, then use youtube, there are plenty of videos on their with people eager to explain things.

Be stressed and cry after the exam if you wish, but at the moment it only hinders you, so ignore it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (50)
31.06%
No - I have already returned home (21)
13.04%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (35)
21.74%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (14)
8.7%
No - I live at home during term anyway (41)
25.47%

Watched Threads