scared of losing friends Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi!
Im first year at uni and my best friend is dropping out and going to live back home. I have 2 other friends that I get along with really well and can occasionally go out with but we can't really talk or laugh about the same things as with the best friend. Plus she made me feel welcome to stay over at hers when we went out with a group of people.
Since I'm commuting from home, I don't get too involved in parties and last minute events, I also found it really difficult to stick with societies I had joined because I couldn't make it to a lot of their events due to not living on the campus.
I am also staying in the uni area during summer because I plan on working full time which means all of my uni friends will leave for home and I'll be left alone for the 3,5 months.
2018 is suddenly not looking too bright
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
anyone? what should I do? has anyone been through this?
I like chicken
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I do get what you mean because I have a best friend at uni too and is be distraught if she left because we legit live together and cook together and gym together lol. What are you thinking of doing though? Can you stick out uni without them?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (23)
6.82%
They might tell the bully (33)
9.79%
I don't think they'd understand (51)
15.13%
It might lead to more bullying (128)
37.98%
There's nothing they could do (102)
30.27%

Watched Threads