reece2017
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hello everyone, I am a 1st LLB student seeking your help on how to approach the question below;
"There is no law unless it be just". So the validity of law depends upon its justice. But in human affairs a thing is said to be just when it accords a right with the rule of reason: and as we have already sent,the first rule of reason is the natural law. Thus,all humanly enacted laws are in accord with reason to the extent that they derive from natural law. And if a human law is at variance in any particular with natural law,it is no longer legal, but rather a corruption of law."-St. Augustin.

Using the foregoing excerpt as your point of departure, explain the major differences between natural law thinkers and legal positivism.
Notoriety
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
This is rather basic. If you don't follow, it is because you've not read even the most basic materials.

Read them and get back to us. Then we will be able to fine tune your argument rather than invent it as you seem to want us to do here.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (626)
33.76%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (780)
42.07%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (365)
19.69%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (83)
4.48%

Watched Threads