Turn on thread page Beta

Detective Constable Met Police Grad Scheme watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I only got a confirmation email - there wasn't any doc attached or anything :/ I'll email them at the end of the week.

(Original post by harjotdhami)
    Yeah I got the email after 2 mins of booking the slot

ReputationRep:
    Also, for anyone who has applied for both pc and td, if you pass both onto day 1 assessment, you only need to go to one of the dates as they consider you for both roles but in one assessment if that makes sense.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I'll offer up my assistance again. If anyone wants any help, guidance, pointers, questions asked, feedback.. I'm more than happy to give it. Just drop me a PM.

(I've been a DC for some time).

ReputationRep:
    Hiya,I have my assessment day 1 next week. How long did it take for you to find out that you had been successful? How long after the first assessment did they book you in for the second assessment?Cheers

ReputationRep:
    Hey all, I was wondering how long it takes to get the invite to the Day 1 assessment centre? I submitted my online application at the weekend. Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DCDCo)
    I'll offer up my assistance again. If anyone wants any help, guidance, pointers, questions asked, feedback.. I'm more than happy to give it. Just drop me a PM.

(I've been a DC for some time).
    Hi

I've just been offered the tdc role with a start date of 28/1/19. Any tips for what I can do before starting training?

Also do you know if it is 20 weeks mon to Fri of training at Hendon?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jenv)
    Hi

I've just been offered the tdc role with a start date of 28/1/19. Any tips for what I can do before starting training?

Thanks
    Congrats!!

Can you give us an overview of time frames of things from day 1 assessment to knowing your start date? Also any tips of getting this far?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jenv)
    Hi

Thanks

Congrats!

Im unsure of what the Met training will entail, however, generally nothing needs to be done prior to joining. Arrive in good health and be ready to go!

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?
Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

HM Treasury logo

Policy adviser grad scheme

"Shape the UK’s future and your skills."

Quick link:

Unanswered public sector threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.